NO LONGER LIVE! S36 VHL/VHLM Awards Ceremony

Victor

• Admin

I have never done this so slowly before. Clearly it means something is up....

for the winner is....

Helsinki's ETHAN OSBORNE! :towel:

No surprises here then. Osborne caps off a dominant season with his fourth award and a quarter. Let's see how he does in Seattle and in fact, what happens in all of Season 37.

Congratulations to all winners and that's good night from me. Prediction points will be here in a moment, while the old-fashioned awards list will be up tomorrow.

Thanks to all those who voted for me, For the Outstanding Award too. I gotta say I really gave it everything I had with Osborne, and it's nice to see him getting some real individual awards in his last active season.

Now, we get the Bears a Cup this year, and I'll be happy.

Thanks to all those who voted for me, For the Outstanding Award too. I gotta say I really gave it everything I had with Osborne, and it's nice to see him getting some real individual awards in his last active season.

Now, we get the Bears a Cup this year, and I'll be happy.

You mean you're not happy yet? Asians...........

And the winner of the S36 David Knight Trophy is....

Davos' VICTOR ALFREDSSON! :towel:

I had to announce Alexander Chershenko winning some awards two seasons back but it didn't feel as awkward. Someone else should do it. Anyone? OK.

FYI, Alfredsson isn't my real name. Victor is.

Uh, 6 votes to Chris' 2, which is interesting. Edgar got 1 and we had a write-in candidate, which is allowed btw, in Joey Kendrick of Cologne, who did a good job getting value in a mid-season sale.

Whoever wrote me in, thank you I didn't expect to win at all. Congrats to the winners!

That bias Cologne vote (I presume)... WOW I know how it feels first hand on that one.

You might want to check with Victor over that comment by the way.

Someone give this man a cookie. His write in was pretty cool.

BTW, I hate reaching a quota on positive votes. #Gay

My write-in? What do you mean?

That's just the way it looked from here, my bad

I've been the most unbiased through time, even though I know it's a popularity vote. I never voted for one Cologne player this year because that's not how things fell into place with the sim. I constantly have to defend myself when it comes to this.