NO LONGER LIVE! S36 VHL/VHLM Awards Ceremony

Victor

Congrats to all the winners. Certainly some surprises, but for the most part went down like I thought it would. If only it would of went down like I thought it would at the start of the season. *Looks at Prediction Points* :P

Congrats to everyone nominated and the eventual winners. Lot's of good performances in S36 and hope it carries over into the new season as well. Thanks GM's for the time taken to submit your votes for all the awards.

I've been the most unbiased through time, even though I know it's a popularity vote. I never voted for one Cologne player this year because that's not how things fell into place with the sim. I constantly have to defend myself when it comes to this.

Not really I said my bad for assuming, I just didn't think Spud deserved a vote compared to the stats of the other 2 players and I thought the only team that could justify voting Spud would be Cologne. I have lost out on the same award once with the 5-4-1 vote, with the bias vote being the 1, so it's relatable.

Not really I said my bad for assuming, I just didn't think Spud deserved a vote compared to the stats of the other 2 players and I thought the only team that could justify voting Spud would be Cologne. I have lost out on the same award once with the 5-4-1 vote, with the bias vote being the 1, so it's relatable.

Agreed, I know where you are coming from. Kora came to me upset with that voting, but as I said I could release the names of everyone I voted for just to prove nothing I've done is biased. Hell my vote could've decided a couple of these award winners.

And the winner of the S36 Sterling Labatte Trophy is....

New York's CONNER LOW! :towel:

What a start to a career! Three awards in Low's rookie season. Truly unbelievable stuff. This was insanely close, with Low receiving 5 votes to Valiq's 4 and Spud's 1. But while the latter two's stars are now dwindling, Low has been set up for glory.

Last rookie to win it was Season 1, good start Smarchy