S65 Regular Season Index

Beketov

• Commissioner

INDEX

@VHLM GM 

Let's keep it civil this time shall we guys? I'm hoping to get the first sim tonight to keep the schedules together so if you guys could get your lines in over the course of the day that would be great.

• Commissioner
41 minutes ago, Eudaldkp said:

First official sim tonight? Or is it a preseason sim? @Beketov

No more pre-season. Should be official if I can figure out what’s going on with the expansion teams and the standings. Wouldn’t want to screw then out of the playoffs with a glitch or something.

4 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

Pardon my ignorance, I just want to know how often do ratings get updated in the simfile? Just want to help my player and my team make sure we update ratings before a cutoff time.

Every 2 days or so is what was said in some other thread

• Commissioner
44 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

@Beketov Before the league implodes into a black hole, I'll inform you that the Philly Reapers are still missing the Fish clone.

@Banackock, @diamond_ace, and I discussed it and have no idea where that notion came from as neither of them suggested it. Considering Fish is above the cap he will not be playing in the VHLM, or any clones of him. Normally there would be no compensation at all for drafting a player that goes above the cap but given the confusion this past draft compensation next season has been offered.

• Commissioner
30 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Every 2 days or so is what was said in some other thread

Or as often as players are added, that was my average. Whenever a player needs to be added ratings get updated for everyone. If no one has been added in a bit I just run the update anyway.

• Commissioner

First regular season sim probably won’t be tonight, likely tomorrow morning. Still trying to work out what’s going on with the new franchises not appearing in the standings. It’s not something that can be messed with once the season starts.

• Commissioner
18 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

@Beketov Just wondering If I can get @Lasagne and @Award97  added to the index file. Also will be scratching Logan Smith as he retired and has no intention on playing.

We’re these guys just signed? I went through everyone from this morning.

New additions are made before I sim. If you’d like them slotted in though just send me lines without them and indicate where you would like them, I’ll get them in.

24 minutes ago, Beketov said:

We’re these guys just signed? I went through everyone from this morning.

New additions are made before I sim. If you’d like them slotted in though just send me lines without them and indicate where you would like them, I’ll get them in.

award97 signed 19 hours ago  i just looked in my feed.  Lasagne is new like super new , so i get that one. just trying cut down on my # of posts.

• Commissioner
Just now, BladeMaiden said:

award97 signed 19 hours ago  i just looked in my feed.  Lasagne is new like super new , so i get that one. just trying cut down on my # of posts.

If someone was signed 19 hours ago they should have been in the sim this morning; though they might not have gotten onto the active roster; check the client. The other yeah, wouldn’t be in yet.

11 minutes ago, Beketov said:

If someone was signed 19 hours ago they should have been in the sim this morning; though they might not have gotten onto the active roster; check the client. The other yeah, wouldn’t be in yet.

Like i said i understand my 2nd player not being in you guys's arn't magic  lol

Actually you are right he was in the non active part of my roster, thank you for reminding me to look there. That was my bad.

Edited by BladeMaiden

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Such impatience. You never would have survived @JardyB10’s simming schedule haha

Haha it’s all good man! Sitting around on a Saturday night doing nothing. Thanks for all you do.

• Commissioner
11 hours ago, TheFlash said:

Is the schedule accurate? Just not sure how it works, is it one VHL “day” per day?

Generally we do 2 in-engine days per real life day. 3 if the day is really shalllow on games. Usually averages out to 2 games per team per day.