Hiring S65 WJC GMs

BladeMaiden

41 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Let's go Team Asia! Many thanks to anyone at all who considered me for this position--I can say I'm very surprised and excited that I'm here. 

When are rosters due and how do I submit them?

ASAP and you post them in The S65 Tread That i will have up tonight I will tag you in it.

1 hour ago, BladeMaiden said:

Beat the Pros That is why we will be calling on the expertise of Bushito and ShawnGlade to put these new GMs to the test and see if experience really is everything

Surely such a pro/continental cup winner would be able to win with a team like Asia or World. So why don't we help out the newcomers by giving one of then Canada.

Usually experts have a bit of a handicap. 

Also why not let Jubo continue his streak. From what I hear he's a pretty experienced GM, and the best WJC GM. Or do you not want your gm to bench you?

12 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

Surely such a pro/continental cup winner would be able to win with a team like Asia or World. So why don't we help out the newcomers by giving one of then Canada.

Usually experts have a bit of a handicap. 

Also why not let Jubo continue his streak. From what I hear he's a pretty experienced GM, and the best WJC GM. Or do you not want your gm to bench you?

I'm not gonna stand here and answer these like they are legitimate questions. You have a problem with the way I do my job  you can complain send your complaints to Bana. This was Approved by everyone not just me. Don't accuse me of nepotism and think I will take it lightly but if we wanna talk how ppl are botching up jobs i could always bring up VSN Management.

Edited by BladeMaiden

9 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

I'm not gonna stand here and answer these like they are legitimate questions

They are

9 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

You have a problem with the way I do my job  you can complain send your complaints to Bana

Your job as a commish is to communicate to the people. You can't just say bring it up with Bana.

10 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

if we wanna talk how ppl are botching up jobs i could always bring up VSN Management.

What's botched about it? Your the one who's trained/hired me. But if you have any complaints bring it up with Quik :)

1 minute ago, Nykonax said:

They are

Your job as a commish is to communicate to the people. You can't just say bring it up with Bana.

What's botched about it? Your the one who's trained/hired me. But if you have any complaints bring it up with Quik :)

I did communicate with you I clearly told you that i was not the only person who selected the GMs. I also told you where you could launch a formal complaint. Communication at it's finest.

I love when ppl  use my own lines that they criticized against me.  Maybe the reason I am so disappointed  because I know I  taught you better/ saw more potential then the level of negligence that that job is seeing and it is even worse because there are 2 ppl doing it. If I do have complaints will bring them up with Quik ;)

11 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

why?

I have been asking myself "why" for a while lol

4 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

I did communicate with you I clearly told you that i was not the only person who selected the GMs. I also told you where you could launch a formal complaint. Communication at it's finest

Can you answer the questions on why Bush was hired over Jubo? And answer Sonnets "why?"

Or should I ask Bana who has no idea?

Just now, BladeMaiden said:

I clearly acknowledged your joke, it just didn't land...

Definitely didn't land in your head. Also you didn't communicate that you acknowledged it. Maybe your fine communication needs some work. 

12 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

Definitely didn't land in your head. Also you didn't communicate that you acknowledged it. Maybe your fine communication needs some work. 

You need to simmer down, you entered this whole thing charged up and ready to drop your gloves. You that upset with the decisions that have been made?

14 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

Can you answer the questions on why Bush was hired over Jubo? And answer Sonnets "why?"

Or should I ask Bana who has no idea?

I clearly stated in my Hiring post that we went the rout of Hiring VHL GMs for the newer ppl to try their skills against. Jubos Win streak was interrupted in the WC this season and that is why he is not returning. It was a decision that was logically made by the committee no singular person.  Then the Idea to hire 2 pros came up I thought that Shawn and Bush were great options. Although obviously Peace and Jubo cause have been good options. I offered Peace worlds as if I had went Jubo and Peace as VHLM GM Pros someone would need to take World, and Jubo in that scenario would have been allowed to keep trying for WJC Gold. I mean we also could have scrapped the idea entirely, and just tried to not put forth a challenge and hired 5 new guys but that is not the direction we went in. 

@Sonnet @Nykonax you guys are fucking ridiculous. Jubo got it like 3 times in a row. Just because I run a pro team I should be exempt from running my country one once in a while? I think it's fair after applying every season to run Canada that I am entitled to do it at some point. Fucking 3 times in a row and you bitch the guy didn't get a 4th? Stop acting like She didn't answer your questions when she did. Act your age instead of making stupid allegations as I would be stupid enough to sit Blade over not hiring me. If the league thinks it's unfair for me to run Canada because I have a pro team I can step down.

5 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Just because I run a pro team I should be exempt from running my country one once in a while? I think it's fair after applying every season to run Canada that I am entitled to do it at some point

Complete strawman, no where did I say that you cant apply because you run a pro team. Also you didn't apply in S63 or S64.

6 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Stop acting like She didn't answer your questions when she did

Not originally.

8 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Act your age

^

13 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Jubos Win streak was interrupted in the WC this season and that is why he is not returning. 

See, simple. I didn't have to ask Bana 

4 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

Complete strawman, no where did I say that you cant apply because you run a pro team. Also you didn't apply in S63 or S64.

Not originally.

^

See, simple. I didn't have to ask Bana 

He applied for the WC and was denied because Jubo was taking up those slots too with his win streak. I do take the other world tournament into consideration when making decisions.

My basic answer to your question was in my original hiring post, it just wasn't in depth.

You are an indignant smart ass Nyko, this never had to be a big deal you could have DM'd me your questions but you had to make a big deal about it. Again there were lots of great candidates  I truly didn't feel like anyone is a wrong choice and maybe that is why I am a little upset. Why is it anyone's place to say that a good member of this site dosen't deserve their turn to WJC GM, that is a continuing belief I have. I am sure in the seasons to come I will see you as a GM wish we had more teams tbh maybe it is time we had a look at our format.

17 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

Also you didn't apply in S63 or S64.

I don't apply for Juniors unless I have a player in the league. I apply for Canada when I have a player in it

4 minutes ago, Bushito said:

don't apply for Juniors unless I have a player in the league. I apply for Canada when I have a player in it

You didn't apply for Canada in the WC last 2 seasons. You just applied for what's left over. 

10 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

He applied for the WC and was denied because Jubo was taking up those slots too with his win streak.

See above.

11 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

that a good member of this site

One who told a member to kill himself. One who attacks me with swears and insults. One who threatens to call up under 100 tpe players to the VHL because the teams GM pissed him off. One who bans me from the discord for no reason

Great member of the site. 

11 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

You didn't apply for Canada in the WC last 2 seasons. You just applied for what's left over. 

See above.

One who told a member to kill himself. One who attacks me with swears and insults. One who threatens to call up under 100 tpe players to the VHL because the teams GM pissed him off. One who bans me from the discord for no reason

As I was also brutally attacked in that conversation by the member you are painting here to be defenseless. We all make jokes all the time about doing sneaky shit as GMs the Craftiness and Deviousness comes with the job Nyko. The part about banning you from discord I know nothing about. 

Nothing gets solved if we all keep shoving things in each others faces and bringing up ugly moments.

I would ask you if you are that upset about who we hired but it is obvious you are.

23 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

See above.

Never told anyone to kill themself.

Not sure what I said here constitutes as an attack, I basically told you to grow up.

Who did I threaten to call up? If I did it was surely a joke because I would never deprive one of my players of 20 TPE.

I banned you from Discord for like 2 minutes because you were saying ban me then so I did as a joke. Man, you are butter soft.