Codrick Past's First Draft Destination Rankings

Kylrad

Kylrad's VHL draft rankings that are not at all a copy of @xDParK draft rankings, even if the title is similar. I'll probably finish 1 spot ahead of dpark in the tpe rankings so thats where I should be drafted. This was also based basically only on Team name, location and GM, I probably should've actually looked at players on each team to have a legit rankings. 

1. Moscow Menace
- Cool name and brand, Victor the god is GM, expansion team so probably will suck for a bit but who knows.

2. Riga Reign
- Know Hedgehog from SHL, and more importantly Podrick Cast is on this team, not sure how long till he retires or if he'll even still be on the team with Victor also gming Moscow

3. Helsinki Titans
- Many years ago my most recent player was on this team, think I won like 3 cups here, also Quik seems like a cool guy from what i've seen

4.Toronto Legion
- Toronto is ew, but Devise is woo so it balances out

5. HC Davos Dynamo
- Think my most recent player also played here before being traded to Helsinki maybe some others did too, dont know much about ShawnGlade, but I know Nykos on this team, so that brought them down by about 57.3 spots

6. New York Americans
- Again don't know much about the GM, also don't know if New York is still good but back with my previous players they were always pretty good winning every season or making finals

7. Vancouver Wolves
- Great city, Beaviss also seems nice and super active and his player is currently murdering everyone in the VHLM despite my attempts to carry Ottawa with Jack Lynch

8. Seattle Bears
- Not sure if i've ever been on a team with @Velevra in all my years on VHL, maybe I have and don't remember, either way hes a scrub but i'd be willing to join Seattle and carry him

9. Calgary Wranglers
- Calgary is also ew, also I might lose fantasy since Bushito took over and picked Dragomir one pick before me smh.

Important note: Drafting @gorlab automatically moves you to #1 on the list.

1 hour ago, Kylrad said:

5. HC Davos Dynamo
- Think my most recent player also played here before being traded to Helsinki maybe some others did too, dont know much about ShawnGlade, but I know Nykos on this team, so that brought them down by about 57.3 spots

Save yourself I may have to suffer with nyko being my teammate on davos but you don’t have to