(S67) RW - Albert-Carlyle-Lawrence Turner-Edwards-Alexander-Regin, TPE: 80

Quik

• Quik changed the title to (S66) RW - Albert-Carlyle-Lawrence Turner-Edwards-Alexander-Regin, TPE: 80

@Quik Las Vegas would be honored to be the first destination for ACL TEAR.

We're hoping to make a deep run at defending our Founder's Cup title. Looking forward to your decision.

• Commissioner

Not looking forward to putting this name into the sim haha. Not even sure it’ll fit without causing errors.

52 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Not looking forward to putting this name into the sim haha. Not even sure it’ll fit without causing errors.

Yeah, I put him as ACL TEAR in the portal lol, this is the only place an official name will appear ?

22 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

btw, did you claim the carryover for Kronos? real curious now @Quik

I did not. Wasn't even allowed to claim first-gen bonuses on him either ?

On 4/1/2019 at 9:34 AM, Jubo07 said:

@Quik Las Vegas would be honored to be the first destination for ACL TEAR.

We're hoping to make a deep run at defending our Founder's Cup title. Looking forward to your decision.

Thought I accepted this yesterday ?

• Quik changed the title to (S67) RW - Albert-Carlyle-Lawrence Turner-Edwards-Alexander-Regin, TPE: 80
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2019 at 11:17 AM, Quik said:

Yeah, I put him as ACL TEAR in the portal lol, this is the only place an official name will appear ?

I did not. Wasn't even allowed to claim first-gen bonuses on him either ?

Yeah kind of like Guillaume Isadora Serpico whatever the fuck it was that was GIYGAS.

Edited by diamond_ace

29 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Yeah kind of like Guillaume Isadora Serpico whatever the fuck it was that was GIYGAS.

How dare you disrespect Guillaume Isidoro Yianna Greg Aldric Serpico.

1 minute ago, .sniffuM said:

How dare you disrespect Guillaume Isidoro Yianna Greg Aldric Serpico.

Disrespect? how many people in here do you think could remember 2.5 of the names this much after the fact, if anything that's a point in the opposite direction

Also this reminds me of one of the worst movies I've ever seen, a parody of football movies featuring Shawn's retconned brother from Boy Meets World and I think David Koechner. The star running back for the team had a name pronounced A-Seel Ter-Ree but the coach kept calling him ACL Tear. In one scene he got trucked by some players, then helicoptered by players for like 10 seconds and then ran over by a car. Every time he popped up fine, then the coach spit a sunflower seed that hit his leg and immediately bent it back so his calf was on the ground while his upper leg was straight. God that movie was awful.

2 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Disrespect? how many people in here do you think could remember 2.5 of the names this much after the fact, if anything that's a point in the opposite direction

Not true. Most people see the full name in their nightmares every night.

Edited by .sniffuM