The Reaper Nation Welcomes Their New Second in Command

BladeMaiden

The Reaper Nation Welcomes Their New Second in Command

I would be lying if I said that I thought Philadelphia would be hiring a new AGM for Season 66. Sometimes an opportunity arises that is too hard to pass up. With a resume consisting of gold medals at the world minors and professional level as well as a Founder’s Cup championship; the Reapers believe they have hired on a member that will bring balance and experience to the team. The Reapers deserve to be a top club and with a name comes an aura; the Reapers should be feared as the opposition. Today Philly is excited to announce the hiring of @Jubo07 as our Assistant General Manager. Effective immediately he will assist with our draft board and take on additional responsibilities as the season nears. Season 66 should bring great promise to the fans and existing members of the franchise.

Sig-Blade-Maiden.png

@VHLM GM

@VHLM Commissioner

46 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Today Philly is excited to announce the hiring of @Jubo07 as our Assistant General Manager

I was not planning to be back in the game this soon after stepping down from Vegas... but after discussion with Blade it really seemed like too good an opportunity to pass up.

Very excited to be on board.

:phi: Reapers Nation get ready for a breakthrough season! :phi:

• Commissioner
10 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

@Beketov how much cloud storage you got on your email client?

@Devise and I have plans to flip back and forth between seasons (so he does a year of VHL, then a year of VHLM, etc) so it’s his problem this year haha

• 2 months later...