Mexico City Kings Press Conference

Nykonax

22 minutes ago, Vice said:

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 12/26/21

(Answer 6 Questions for 2 Capped TPE)

1. The last day of the season is December 29th! Do you have any last minute accomplishments you are looking to hit before the end of the season?
  2. The playoffs will follow soon after the end of the season, how are you feeling going into it?
  3. Despite the numbers being against us this season, we had some stand-out performances and some of our players are being looked at for drafts, have you any teams in mind that interest you in the VHL or VHLE?
  4. What is your favorite holiday-time treat?
  5. NHL players will not be permitted to play in the Olympics it turns out. Any new frontrunners? Does China actually have a chance now?
  6. The VHL Holiday Charity drive proved to be a great success! Everyone can claim 6 Uncapped TPE and if you do a 6 point task this week, you can double it! Here are the instructions to do it. Have you done anything to give back this holiday season?
  7. If money wasn't an obstacle, what would be your ideal Christmas gift to you?

1. Well yes, I really like my team however, I put my goals very high for myself. The biggest goal I have for myself is to achieve 75+ blocks at the end of the season

2. I’m feeling really well going into the end as it’s a really good team and I’m thinking we can make a deep drive in it

3. No, at the moment I’m just focusing on my personal performance rather than my other ambitions 

4. It has to be candy canes/some Indian sweets from back home

5. Well yes, many teams that weren’t excepted to even have a chance to go into the playoffs now have a chance to win of which China is the biggest 

6. I wish I could’ve done something however, due to my family situation I haven’t been able to

7.  I’d say a new device sooner or later

45 minutes ago, Vice said:

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 12/26/21

1. The last day of the season is December 29th! Do you have any last minute accomplishments you are looking to hit before the end of the season?
  2. The playoffs will follow soon after the end of the season, how are you feeling going into it?
  3. Despite the numbers being against us this season, we had some stand-out performances and some of our players are being looked at for drafts, have you any teams in mind that interest you in the VHL or VHLE?
  5. NHL players will not be permitted to play in the Olympics it turns out. Any new frontrunners? Does China actually have a chance now?
  6. The VHL Holiday Charity drive proved to be a great success! Everyone can claim 6 Uncapped TPE and if you do a 6 point task this week, you can double it! Here are the instructions to do it. Have you done anything to give back this holiday season?

1. get atleast 25 tpe banked for vhle 

2. hmm pretty good if mexico can beat this last games we have a chance

3. Toronto and rome

4. lemon pie by my grandma its the fucking best no cap even if you hate lemons you would love it

5. idrc about the olympics i just check when montreal is finally gonna get a win or nah

6. no not really 

7. an xbox x thats all maybe with a year of gamepass and thats all

1 hour ago, Vice said:

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 12/26/21

1. Keep on scoring, and hopefully try to get as close to the 40 goal mark as I can. 
2. I feel confident. We have improved all season long. I think we will be a tough matchup for any of these teams in a 7 game series.

3. Seattle definitely has drawn my interest but I would be happy to play for any team who takes me.

4. A nice garlic prime rib!

5. They can try, but I don’t think so. 
6. I donated to the charity drive and won the auction to pick Fresco’s beer. So I’ll have fun thinking of that. 
7. Any tropical cruise or trip. I probably wouldn’t come back!

1 hour ago, Vice said:

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 12/26/21

1. Id like to hit 40 points

2. I think we have an outside chance

3. Not Particularly. Im just happy to play on a team that will give me decent minutes

4. Slovenian pastries my Grandmother makes.

5. Germany is probably a decent betting option, and i put a dollar on them winning

7. Lego Death Star

19 hours ago, Vice said:

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 12/26/21

1. Not really maybe a fight. 

2.  Im feeling excited! We are not the best team on paper but il sure we can surprise some teams. 

3. I don’t have any in particular, any team really. 

4. I like chocolate so the Christmas calendar especially the Lindt one so good. 

5. I think the team who is going to win the springier cup is going to win the Olympic too. I think Russia is always going to be the best nation when the NHL players are not in it. 

7.  I’m a huge sneakers head so a pair of Jordan would be pretty sick. 

21 hours ago, Vice said:

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 12/26/21

1. My goal throughout the season has been to average a point per game and currently I am just under that. If I am able to reach a point per game I will be happy with myself.

2. We were riding high the past few weeks however we have run into an unlucky streak so I am hoping we can get back into form before the playoffs start.

3. I have done quite a bit of looking into teams in higher leagues, as for my hopes about who drafts me I am hoping to go somewhere where my player gets plenty of playing time similar to on Mexico City. My career is still very young and thus, I am not nearly looking to win championships as I am trying to get good stats.

4. I have said it before and I will say it again, Sushi is a food that transcends the need for special occasions. It is the best food and should be enjoyed by all, year round.

5. Italy looking good, I think they are going to go all the way.

7. My ideal Christmas gift would be a baby blue Goyard backpack but I currently do not have the money for that so I will have to make do with my Jansport. But when I am older and making better money my life's goal will be to own a Goyard backpack.

On 12/21/2021 at 4:16 PM, Vice said:

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 12/26/21

1. Just came onto the team so I guess maybe score my first points before the end of the season

2. I'm feeling great about it even if we don't make it

3. Just a rookie so not much teams have caught my eye as of now.

4. Maybe Flan which is made on thanksgiving and Christmas where I live

5. China numba 1

6. I have given people I respect and love some good gifts so yeah

7. Maybe a new phone or computer

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 1/2/22!!!!!!

1. HAPPY NEW YEARWhat will you be doing to bring in 2022?
  2. A new year means new chances to do new things. Are the any new things that you want to try this coming year?
  3. Did you get anything nice for the holidays you'd like to brag about?
  4. Now that most of you had time to get acclimated to TPE-earning, do you foresee yourself trying to do full 12-point weeks?
  5. The James Webb Telescope made it into space and is set to take pictures of things we have never been able to see before! If you had the ability to name a planet, what would you name it?
  6. Do you like to stay up until midnight for the New Year, or is it just another night to you?
  7. What resolution do you think is the most frequently broken New Year's Resolution?
  8. You have one superpower, what is it?

6 minutes ago, Vice said:

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 1/2/22!!!!!!

2. A new year means new chances to do new things. Are the any new things that you want to try this coming year?
  4. Now that most of you had time to get acclimated to TPE-earning, do you foresee yourself trying to do full 12-point weeks?
  5. The James Webb Telescope made it into space and is set to take pictures of things we have never been able to see before! If you had the ability to name a planet, what would you name it?
  6. Do you like to stay up until midnight for the New Year, or is it just another night to you?
  7. What resolution do you think is the most frequently broken New Year's Resolution?

1. continue playing vhl 

2. nope not really 

3. i got Nintendo switch 

4., nope im to lazy

5. sir nut 

6.its another night no cap nothing changes its just an day with a little bit of partying

7. eating less junk food

8. time stoping

42 minutes ago, Vice said:

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 1/2/22!!!!!!

1. Happy New Year! One thing I would want to bring into my team for the rest of the season is a more concrete defence with me improving my hit and blocking statistics.

2. One thing I want to try this year in real life is to get into a cricket club and play in it (and have a chance to get into the Canadian cricket team).

3. No not really, I mostly stayed home and watched television.

4. Yes, I’ve been trying my best to get 12 TPE every single week which I can which  when I’m not too busy and so far, I’ve been slightly successful from last week.

5. That’s a very interesting question. I would probably name the planet with my mother/fathers name depending on how many moons there are (5+ moons would be dad and less than 5 would be mom)

6. I do in fact like staying up to midnight considering I’m often out of the house during New Year’s Day since the celebration in my hometown in amazing

7. Fitness is definitely the most broken New Years Resolution (including me) and I know many people who have broken it.

8. I would love the superpower of teleportation as it’s one of the most useful in the modern world.

59 minutes ago, Vice said:

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 1/2/22!!!!!!

1. Unfortunately I will be getting back on the saddle and preparing for the upcoming semester of online school.

2. I would like to be able to travel once again as I, like most, have not been able to for the past two years, but given that Covid cases are on the rise again, this is not likely.

3. I got a new phone which has a battery that lasts longer than 20 minutes so it is already a million times better than my old phone.

4. I highly doubt I will have the time to commit to fulfilling a 12 TPE, however if there is a time to do it, it will be now as I don't have school.

6. I like to stay up to celebrate the new year however I do think that New Years is overrated as a holiday.

7. Starting to workout, I have fallen victim to this New Year's Resolution in the past, however this year will be different or at least I will keep telling myself that.

1 hour ago, Vice said:

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 1/2/22!!!!!!

1. Bringing in the New Year with family. 
2. I would like to travel to a new place I have not been before. I am sure plenty of other things I have never tried will come up. 
3. It was my son’s first Christmas, that is all the bragging I need. 
4. I will always try to max earn every week like I have been doing. 
5.  The Madrid Thunder. 
6. I do, I find it fun to stay up to bring the new year in. But when you have a baby, you will be lucky to last until then. 
7. Diet and fitness New Years goals. 
8. The ability to read minds or foresee the future. I would load so much money knowing the future winners of the major league sports championships. 

4 hours ago, Vice said:

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 1/2/22!!!!!!

1. Probably nothing big, might go out to dinner with some friends.

3. i got 3 bottles of hot sauce and a new hoodie that i like alot

4. Maybe once school is done and i want to write a lot of words again, but until then probably not

5.  Frong, because it sounds funny. like frog but not.

7. The exercise one. I break it pretty much every year.

8. Teleportation. I would not be a hero though. id use it to steal precious art and that's about it.

17 hours ago, Vice said:

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 1/2/22!!!!!!

1. I don't really have any plans for 2022

2. I'm not sure about that either

3. I don't want to brag, but I got some pretty good things

4. Possibly

5.I have no clue

6. I like to stay up til midnight

7. Probably fitness plans

8. To make up my mind

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 1/9/22

1. Happy New Year! Say something positive to start the New Year!
  2. The playoffs are under way, and the Kings are up against the first seed. What is your prediction?
  3. Will you be participating in any off the off-season tournaments? Like the Junior Showcase or the Pro/Am?
  4. The draft is after the playoffs, do you think you are prepared for the interviews and what comes after?
  5. What is something that you would say about your player to convince someone to draft your player higher than others?
  6. What's your go-to pass time?
  7. Jeez these are really hard to come up with after you do a couple...you good? Need anything? Tea? Water?
  8. What technology that we use often now do you think we won't use at all in 10 years?

2 minutes ago, Vice said:

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 1/9/22

2. The playoffs are under way, and the Kings are up against the first seed. What is your prediction?
  3. Will you be participating in any off the off-season tournaments? Like the Junior Showcase or the Pro/Am?
  4. The draft is after the playoffs, do you think you are prepared for the interviews and what comes after?
  5. What is something that you would say about your player to convince someone to draft your player higher than others?
  7. Jeez these are really hard to come up with after you do a couple...you good? Need anything? Tea? Water?
  8. What technology that we use often now do you think we won't use at all in 10 years?

2. Really not too confident about this series as we are the way worse team at the moment however I think we could pull a game or two in our favour if luck favours us. I think the score will be 1-4 for Ottawa 

3. Yes, I will be participating in both Junior Showcase and Pro/Am during the off-season

4. yep, I have prepared very well for most of the questions which will possibly come forward and I think I’m very prepared for the questions coming up

6. I have to say going out and playing cricket, my second favorite sport without competition in my area

7. Lol, you have some more to do. Though a bottle of coke 😉 does sound nice 

8. I want to say phone but I’ll have to say gasoline cars, the rise of electric vehicles won’t let gasoline based products last too long in the market in the future when they become cheap enough.

1 hour ago, Vice said:

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 1/9/22

1. nothing has changed depends what situation is but for me its good

2. hmm i dont think we will win but i think maybe 1-4 ottawa wins 

3. i am gonna do pro/am but thats all really i think

4. i already got drafted but i want to still watch it to see if any of my team mates from mexico go on rome or legion

5. well first im really active so yknow im gonna be staying here for the while plus im usually friendly and kind hearted soo i can boost team morale even if im not trying 

6. Hearts of iron 4 war thunder nhl 22

7. give me 50 bucks and boom im good also maybe the next one maybe add which nhl logo is the best in your opinion idk im not an AGM

8. pencils idk fucking cars? im stupid 

14 hours ago, Vice said:

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 1/9/22

1. We will give Ottawa a challenge

3. Yes i will be in the Junior Showcase.

4. Yes i am prepared and excited

5. My player is more well-rounded than some others players.

6. Video Games, or movies

8. Gas cars. I think we'll move to mostly electric or hybrid.

14 hours ago, Vice said:

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 1/9/22

1. The Habs couldn't possibly do worse than they were prior to the new year.

2. I unfortunately do not see us going very far. Our team has gotten much better as the season went on but Ottawa is very strong.

3. I was drafted to the Junior Showcase so I plan on participating in that.

4. Yes I do, I have already had a few interviews with some teams which is very exciting. I am not at all picky in regards to where I end up.

5. I am very active and will only improve as I continue to grow in the VHL. Along with this my player has put up relatively strong stats considering this is my first player.

6. Lately I have been reading lots of political books which I have enjoyed. 

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 1/16/22

1. End of the Season Edition! For most of you, this is your final Press Conference with Mexico City, some of you may end up back here! Will you take anything from your experience here with you to your next team?
  2. Coaches for the NHL All-Star game have been picked! (Brunette, Panthers; Brindamour, Hurricanes; DeBoer, Golden Knights; Bednar, Avalanche) What do you think about the choices?
  3. Which division in the NHL would you say is the hardest?
  4. Which is the easiest?
  5. It really has been fun writing these questions for y'all the past season. Breakfast or lunch? Why?
  6. Cats or dogs? Why?

6 minutes ago, Vice said:

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 1/16/22

1. End of the Season Edition! For most of you, this is your final Press Conference with Mexico City, some of you may end up back here! Will you take anything from your experience here with you to your next team?
  2. Coaches for the NHL All-Star game have been picked! (Brunette, Panthers; Brindamour, Hurricanes; DeBoer, Golden Knights; Bednar, Avalanche) What do you think about the choices?
  4. Which is the easiest?
  5. It really has been fun writing these questions for y'all the past season. Breakfast or lunch? Why?
  6. Cats or dogs? Why?

1. It’s really been a pleasure working and playing with you. I’ve learnt a lot of things including just playing with you in the short time I’ve been here. I’ve learnt by A to Z of the VHL and I really wish that in the future, you get a team which can win you the cup. I’ve learnt about how the league and how teams work and I wish to play with you again maybe in my next career

2. Pretty good choice to be honest, but as a Canucks fan I wished Bruce (there it is) was there. Maybe next year eh?

3. That’s a bit hard but I have to say pacific, this is because I think all the teams have the same skill level which makes it a bit competitive (unlike other divisions which have better teams but they’re balanced between better and worse teams)

4. Metropolitan for the same reason

5. Breakfast, I’ve never had lunch in my life before, makes answering the question a lot easier for me 😉 

6. Dogs, cats starch you can never do anything, dogs are active and a lot more fun. Dogs are also more popular in my city which adds a tiny bit of bias

1 hour ago, Vice said:

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 1/16/22

4. Which is the easiest?
  6. Cats or dogs? Why?

1. hmm no not really i met some nice people and i hope my team drafts them in the vhle but there really isnt anything

2. i dont really care about all star games i only care for regular and playoffs 

3. pacific 

4. Atlantic 

5. none i starve in russia you eat dirt and gravel

6. fuck em i love my dumb ass fox image.thumb.png.029c1010241318042607d2c828334033.png 

1 hour ago, Vice said:

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 1/16/22

4. Which is the easiest?
  6. Cats or dogs? Why?

1.  I learned to be patient with my player and to spread my attributes somewhat evenly, because that has worked for me so far.

2. I think they make sense, all those coaches have been successful with their teams.

3. The Metro but the Atlantic is very close.

4. 100% the Pacific.

5. Lunch. I don't eat breakfast most days.

6. I used to like dogs, but I'm starting to like cats more.

3 hours ago, Vice said:

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 1/16/22

4. Which is the easiest?
  6. Cats or dogs? Why?

1. I'll primary take everything I've learned about this league with me.

2. I think that the choices are pretty good ones.

3. I'd say probably the Metro division if it's an all around guess.

4. I gotta say the Pacific division.

5. Breakfast. It's usually the thing that gets me out of bed.

6. I like both, can't choose between the two.

19 hours ago, Vice said:

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 1/16/22

4. Which is the easiest?
  6. Cats or dogs? Why?

1. This was my first team in the VHL ever and it will always be close to my heart, the management were amazing and I hope I get to return soon.

2. I agree with them, in my opinion Brindamour hasn't gotten the recognition he has deserved over the past few years so I am glad to see him getting recognition.

3. The Atlantic is toughhhh, I can realistically see four teams in the Atlantic winning the cup.

4. The fact that the Ducks are incredibly competitive in Pacific is proof that the division is garbage. I can't see any team being serious contenders in the long run. They all just seem mediocre at best.

5. Breakfast. Eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, need I say more.

6. Dogs are far superior. Corgis and Beagles are the cutest thing on the planet.