Malmo making moves; Moscow doesn't give a fuck

Victor

• Admin

So Malmo just joined the league and are trying to make the playoffs or something off the bat? That's cute.

I actually don't care much about Malmo although I'm sure we'll cross paths often as conference rivals. Circumstances have allowed Malmo to make more ambitious moves than Moscow off the bat (the key is probably that Carison was available in the expansion draft with a long term contract rather than a pending free agent), but I suspect we'll both be in a similar place in a few seasons' time. So that'll be interesting to follow, including who will win the cup first, which is pretty realistic as all teams are kind of similar now with so many players.

Anyway I'm in a happy place now. This draft was one of those that you knew would be great and everyone's known for ages but it's only after you draft everyone that you realise shit, that's a lot of active players that have just joined Moscow. Pretty much any team with S66 picks (lol Toronto) came out better for it because you're still picking up probably future VHL players in the fourth round and later. It was pretty mental to be honest.

That's 200 words so job done.

• Admin
3 hours ago, Bucky___lastard said:

Moscow starting the season just as well as we all expected, 0-2, with one loss (loss is an understatement) at the hand of the Malmo boys.

Marathon, not a sprint.... and neither of us are winning it.