(S68) D - Jeff Downey, TPE: 30

JeffD

Howdy.

Youre welcome to join Saskatoon for the remainder of the season. We’re in third spot and have a decent chance at going for the championship. Let me know! 

Heya! Houston Bulls have enough space for sure! We could use another Defenceman! That being said, I would strongly suggest you try to join any of the playoff teams as there you will have a better chance at playing more than the few games left this season! In any way - I welcome you back to VHL and I hope you will stay longer for the ride!

GM FrostBeard

22 hours ago, Peace said:

Howdy.

Youre welcome to join Saskatoon for the remainder of the season. We’re in third spot and have a decent chance at going for the championship. Let me know! 

Well lets give this a go. We going for the 'ship baby!

12 minutes ago, Victor said:

omg

evidence of my proudest life achievement

Honestly I would do anything to be able to find that thread again. It was so long ago that I forget most of it but I would love to be able to read it again.

• Admin
1 hour ago, JeffD said:

Honestly I would do anything to be able to find that thread again. It was so long ago that I forget most of it but I would love to be able to read it again.

I think it was on the 2nd site which exists somewhere on Higgins' hard drive maybe but that's it.