Recruited From: Other (Nah)

Position: C

Height: 74 in.

Weight: 175 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Edited by Enorama

Hey @Enorama! Halifax GM here. Glad to see you making a C. Halifax literally doesn’t have a 2nd center so I can give you 2nd line minutes, lots of TOI with PP and PK minutes as well all while we’re going for a playoff spot. Also, major congratulations on getting the VHL GM job, super proud to say you were my GM in S66 WJC.

Our locker room needs a GM OW player to school the rest of us, as well. Come through, Eno. We’d love to have you be a major centrepiece in Halifax. Quote this and say accepted if you want to join.

Edited by fonziGG

Hello @Enorama. I am the Vegas GM. We are currently in the eighth seed and are looking to make the playoffs and upset the first seed. Help us make history! I can offer first line minutes as well.

@Enorama, I would definitely join Vegas because you know you want to. I am the Vegas CO-GM, so why would you not want to join another locker room with me? We have some really good, young players and are looking to keep growing. So what do you say? 

9 hours ago, fonziGG said:

Hey @Enorama! Halifax GM here. Glad to see you making a C. Halifax literally doesn’t have a 2nd center so I can give you 2nd line minutes, lots of TOI with PP and PK minutes as well all while we’re going for a playoff spot. Also, major congratulations on getting the VHL GM job, super proud to say you were my GM in S66 WJC.

Our locker room needs a GM OW player to school the rest of us, as well. Come through, Eno. We’d love to have you be a major centrepiece in Halifax. Quote this and say accepted if you want to join.

Let's do it