BREAKING: Chicago and Vasteras announced as teams in S68 VHL expansion

.sniffuM

When it comes to expansion locations, the league will obviously be looking to stay within its usual bounds of North America and Europe. In this Fan590 I will outline why Chicago and Vasteras will be the two teams that ultimately join (or re-join) the VHL.

First, Chicago. When you look at North America from a VHL standpoint, there is a real glut of teams that deserve a shot. If D_A gets the North American team, I can see him pushing for Pittsburgh, as he lives right outside of there and they make a ton of sense as a location. However, so does Chicago, Boston, Detroit, and plenty others; this goes without mentioning Canada, which will quickly begin to feel underrepresented if these American teams begin to find their way into the VHL. With so many locations that make sense, I just get the feeling Chicago will ultimately be the one to join the league.

And then you have Vasteras. Basically everyone in the league wants Vasteras back, is lying to themselves, or doesn't know much about the team. Considering Higgins complained about boubabi being banned and then made a podcast with him, ultimately getting him unbanned, I've deduced that this same path will work for Vasteras. I will track down Pensfan and record a podcast with him, as well as members of the real life Vasteras IK20, and that should make the league realize a little bit of Vasteras is what they need.

16 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

Don't act like you wouldn't be the same way if the league got rid of Riga. :P

How do you even dare to say anything against Riga? Riga would never have the same destiny as Vasteras, because there are too many outspoken Latvians here...@hedgehog337, I will get the pitchforks if necessary!

Edited by FrostBeard

3 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

How do you even dare to say anything against Riga? Riga would never have the same destiny as Vasteras, because there are too many outspoken Latvians here...@hedgehog337, I will get the pitchforks if necessary!

Riga would make a great farm team for Vasteras that's for sure.

35 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

imagine a team having 4 times less championships than a farm choppa.pngstop wildin

In the Vasteras Hockey League Vasteras has every championship.

19 minutes ago, flyersfan1453 said:

WHO'S THE LEAKER

@Munk

4 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

and also Vasteras has every pick. you know mjgrin.png&key=37cf56ca7e1c7d690713cfd42

don't worry, they will find a way how to choke even in their own league

S1 VHL Finals: Vasteras vs. Vasteras

Calgary wins