(S70) D - Edwin THE Encarnacion, TPE: 73

Tagger

Heya, Houston could use another quality player on our Roster for our Cup run! We are one of the favourites and joining us will give you a chance to build your legacy right now! 

Do what you have to and so glad to see you recreate!

Oh, to mention something I brought up in a previous podcast, I'm totally putting all of my offers into Random.org to determine who I sign with. 

30 minutes ago, Tagger said:

Oh, to mention something I brought up in a previous podcast, I'm totally putting all of my offers into Random.org to determine who I sign with. 

Well in that case I'll keep mine simple.

Join Minnesota!

• Commissioner

Hey @Tagger ,

Welcome to the VHL, some of the other GM's may present some offers as well. I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx, and we won the Founder's Cup last season! We're in need of some more players on defense! We're not going to be competitive this season but I can guarantee you first line minutes with PP/PK time to get some experience in the league!  If you would like to be a part of the Lynx just quote this post and say Accepted!

Even if you choose another team, I wish you luck in your career! 

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Tagger said:

Here's my official offer from Yukon for the randomizer

@Tagger, please allow me to gush a little here. Your podcast was the first thing I heard after I joined the league a couple of seasons ago and it's you and that podcast that got me hooked on the league. I mean there were a bunch of other things that I liked as well. But I just thought it was so cool to hear you talk about the league. So thank you for that. I'm so glad your back and it would be an honor for you to join my team, the Philadelphia Reapers.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum.
Benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui,
Iesus.

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus,
nunc et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen.