EU Semi-Finals 1,GM 4: Malmo Nighthawks vs. HC Davos Dynamo

VHL Games

• Beketov changed the title to EU Semi-Finals 1,GM 4: Malmo Nighthawks vs. HC Davos Dynamo
1 hour ago, Beketov said:

This is the kind of tight game I expected from these two teams. Nice to get the game tying goal with only a minute left and a huge triple OT thriller. GG @ShawnGlade

I can't understand why we outshoot Malmo by nearly 20 shots a game and yet we're down 3-1. Johnson isn't exactly an elite level goalie, I don't get why we dominate on paper yet still lose when we have the best defense in the league

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, ShawnGlade said:

I can't understand why we outshoot Malmo by nearly 20 shots a game and yet we're down 3-1. Johnson isn't exactly an elite level goalie, I don't get why we dominate on paper yet still lose when we have the best defense in the league

Do you dominate on paper? The shots are kinda surprising but I’d hardly say you dominate on paper when we all know STHS prefers offence and our offence is far stronger.

46 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Do you dominate on paper? The shots are kinda surprising but I’d hardly say you dominate on paper when we all know STHS prefers offence and our offence is far stronger.

right, but when we outshoot you by 20 shots and we dont win, thats eye raising.....and its happened nearly erry game

1 hour ago, ShawnGlade said:

right, but when we outshoot you by 20 shots and we dont win, thats eye raising.....and its happened nearly erry game

I mean, if this qualifies as rigging, then @Devise is also guilty of rigging the Hounds' series against Yukon so far, where the same thing is happening.

2 hours ago, ShawnGlade said:

It happened to Vancouver for most of the regular season, I don't think STHS is necessarily more shots = more wins all the time. If everyone on your team has high shooting and low passing, they will just shoot it willy nilly whether they are in a good scoring area or not. If it were a heat map, perhaps we are taking a lot of shots from near the point?