S68 Playoffs - Live Sims

Beketov

PSI5hrJ.gif

Beautiful and entertaining live sim.

You'd really impress me and win me over if you did it for every playoff game instead of only elimination games. 

Edited by gorlab

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, gorlab said:

PSI5hrJ.gif

Beautiful and entertaining live sim.

You'd really impress me and win me over if you did it for every playoff game instead of only elimination games. 

While I would love your gratitude the extra time commitment probably won’t make that possible and certainly not at my usual simming time. I will do my best though.

Also good to know my monotonous “I’ve been awake for 15 hours and working for 9 of those” voice is entertaining still haha.

4 hours ago, Beketov said:

Alright boys let's get this done.

Ya know Bek

@Tate turned into a small Pepe when you never acknowledged all ya hombres, homie. But who takes the time to appreciate you? 

Thanks Dawg for these quality sims and stuff. Plz can we have more

200.gif

• Commissioner
8 hours ago, Banackock said:

Ya know Bek

@Tate turned into a small Pepe when you never acknowledged all ya hombres, homie. But who takes the time to appreciate you? 

Thanks Dawg for these quality sims and stuff. Plz can we have more

200.gif

i want more GIF

The wife is actually going out this morning so I’ll do games 1 and 2 before I play CoD.

• Commissioner
7 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Your thoughts on the new cod?

Hard to say, I only played the first level of the campaign yesterday. Sitting down to play some now, might try out MP. The beta was fun though. Definitely feels much more classic than the last few years. I’m cautiously optimistic they won’t destroy it with MTX.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Hard to say, I only played the first level of the campaign yesterday. Sitting down to play some now, might try out MP. The beta was fun though. Definitely feels much more classic than the last few years. I’m cautiously optimistic they won’t destroy it with MTX.

I agree with it feeling more classic, ive enjoyed it a good amount so far. Seems like there is good gun diversity in that distance wise smg vs assault rifle vs lmg. I havent touched campaign yet but it looks pretty good so i might give it a shot

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

I agree with it feeling more classic, ive enjoyed it a good amount so far. Seems like there is good gun diversity in that distance wise smg vs assault rifle vs lmg. I havent touched campaign yet but it looks pretty good so i might give it a shot

Just played MP for an hour or so and then hopped back into Campaign since I enjoy doing them first. The campaign is definitely not pulling any punches. You’ll know what I mean when you get to the end of the second mission haha

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

Just played MP for an hour or so and then hopped back into Campaign since I enjoy doing them first. The campaign is definitely not pulling any punches. You’ll know what I mean when you get to the end of the second mission haha

Similar to a certain mission in MW2?

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Similar to a certain mission in MW2?

Somewhat but also not. It’s not that extreme where you’re playing as a terrorist but it’s certainly very intense; especially so early.

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

Getting everything set up right now

No offence but I do prefer the who next series live simmed. Too good to be true we meet in the finals likely... wanna make sure I don’t get secretly fucked :) 

• Commissioner

Morning all. I've got a million things to do today and very little time to do them so since @hedgehog337 said he didn't care if I did game 5 even last night we're gonna do an early morning sim and you all can deal with it. Going live momentarily.