S68 All-Star Game Voting - North America

Beketov

Who should represent North America?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Commissioner

With @Beaviss being on vacation this season the All-star game isn't going to be handled in an EA game. I know this may be disappointing to some of you but it's unfortunately the timing of things. However that does not mean that we won't be having an ASG, it just means we need to change things up a bit. This vote will decide every player that goes to the ASG, similar to the way it used to be held.

What is different this time around that I think will hopefully make things a bit more interesting is that we're going to treat the ASG similar to how the NHL does (or at least used to, I haven't watched one in awhile) and split it by conferences since we now have distinct conferences again. NA vs. EU. 6 forwards, 4 defensemen, and 2 goalies will represent each conference and it will be simmed using STHS V2 which has a tendency to make results more...interesting to say the least.

As a note as well, because the conferences might be a bit of an uneven way of doing things (though faster), TPE will not be awarded for this ASG. It's just for fun.

So, vote for your favourites and we'll have ourselves a bit of a different ASG experience this season!

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, McWolf said:

the office no GIF

Sorry bud, executive decision on that one. Just doesn't seem fair when you look at the split between the rosters. I think the cap was always 5 anyway so the gain was minimal no matter what.

• Commissioner
Just now, GustavMattias said:

FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY

Last I checked, Jerry was a Wylde candidate. How is he also not an all-star candidate?

(I'm not actually mad, just wondering)

Because this is North America and he played for Malmo? Go look at the other thread haha

I know I won't be voted in anyway, but I really believe that my stats are somewhat better then like 4 forwards. I guess  that my -/+ would the the 5th worse among them and that all of my stats were too similar with each of them

I'm just wondering what would be the reasons

Edited by Jtv123

• Commissioner
32 minutes ago, Jtv123 said:

I know I won't be voted in anyway, but I really believe that my stats are somewhat better then like 4 forwards. I guess  that my -/+ would the the 5th worse among them and that all of my stats were too similar with each of them

I'm just wondering what would be the reasons

Who’s your player? Some were chosen for 2-way play and others were chosen for points.

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, Jtv123 said:

Aleksander Rodriguez. I'm not really sure if Im being seen as a 2-way player tho

If I recall this morning you were like the first guy left off. Similar defensive numbers to HHH but lower in points.

Some of the ballot were very tough to choose, it’s not a slight against you at all, I just had to have a cutoff number somewhere.

Edit: higher in points actually, that might have just been a mistake.

7 minutes ago, Beketov said:

If I recall this morning you were like the first guy left off. Similar defensive numbers to HHH but lower in points.

Some of the ballot were very tough to choose, it’s not a slight against you at all, I just had to have a cutoff number somewhere.

Edit: higher in points actually, that might have just been a mistake.

Damn at least I'm really up there now