Sign in to follow this  
VHL Bot

[S69] (S63) RW - Dan Wilinsky

Not that I have a stake in this but if I were in your shoes @oilmandan I’d be looking at how last season went. Your build is very similar to Thompson’s and Malmo’s passing core hasn’t changed. If it worked for me....

Mind you I also loved my time in Seattle, minus that @Banackock and I are cursed to never win a cup together, so both are solid options.

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

Not that I have a stake in this but if I were in your shoes @oilmandan I’d be looking at how last season went. Your build is very similar to Thompson’s and Malmo’s passing core hasn’t changed. If it worked for me....

Mind you I also loved my time in Seattle, minus that @Banackock and I are cursed to never win a cup together, so both are solid options.

“If it worked for me...”

@oilmandan encourage you to find S68 Sims and head on into the Finals section to see how it worked for him. He had the same opportunity to come to Seattle. 

though, OMD and I have spoken and I do believe have come to terms. He’s just busy at work :) 

3 minutes ago, Banackock said:

“If it worked for me...”

@oilmandan encourage you to find S68 Sims and head on into the Finals section to see how it worked for him. He had the same opportunity to come to Seattle. 

though, OMD and I have spoken and I do believe have come to terms. He’s just busy at work :) 

Hey now, I said they were both good options. And also I think my 122 points and 60 goals kinda proved it did work for me haha