VHL Bot

[S69] (S65) D - Brady Stropko Jr

55 minutes ago, Berocka said:

I thought that VHL GMs couldn't get their own player in FA? Sorry if I am confused just curious.

Hahaha this is actually a fair point we've not had this rule before. But it is just him not re-signing his players before FA started.

2 hours ago, Victor said:

Hahaha this is actually a fair point we've not had this rule before. But it is just him not re-signing his players before FA started.

We actually did allow @Higgins to do it once given special circumstances. This is fine to fall under the same since Bush was away for a death in the family.

Though given that the rule does exist I would have preferred if he clarified that he could with us first.

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

We actually did allow @Higgins to do it once given special circumstances. This is fine to fall under the same since Bush was away for a death in the family.

Though given that the rule does exist I would have preferred if he clarified that he could with us first.

I apologise I was not trying to start drama just asking a question. I am sorry Bushito

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

The rule is to prevent us from getting our players for free. I already owned my players rights. 

58 minutes ago, Bushito said:

The rule is to prevent us from getting our players for free. I already owned my players rights. 

Obviously you are supposed to be keep an eye on your players to not have them go to FA on you though.

In any case I already said it’s fine so there’s no need for us to get into anything over this.

4 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Sorry for your loss Bushito :(

In case you interpreted the inactive GM thing wrong - that was referring to you many seasons ago, not anything that happened recently. I would never joke about deceased loved ones. Best wishes. 

It's all good, I knew it was coming for some time now, been preparing.