What Grinds Your Gears Thread

eaglesfan036

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Ahma said:

People who are not Finnish and use horribly misspelled Finnish names. Irks me every time I read names like that. 

*Nervously looks around*

1) Drivers. I live in Colorado and this place is being taken over by Californians. They suck at driving and so do people from Colorado. So innately they make each other worse.

2) Which leads into my next one today. Roundabouts. I don't mind them but nobody knows how to use them. LEARN HOW TO YIELD, KAREN!

Edited by InciteHysteria

34 minutes ago, InciteHysteria said:

1) Drivers. I live in Colorado and this place is being taken over by Californians. They suck at driving and so do people from Colorado. So innately they make each other worse.

2) Which leads into my next one today. Roundabouts. I don't mind them but nobody knows how to use them. LEARN HOW TO YIELD, KAREN!

Statistically roundabouts cause much less accidents. Problem is like you said some idiots don't know how they work

2 hours ago, InciteHysteria said:

Ever try driving through the Mass Turnpike? I swear nobody in the state of Massachusetts has ever learned what mirrors and turn signals do.

• 3 weeks later...

Imagine this:

You get home from a long day at work (ok boomer) and want to wind down and relax with some video games and honey mustard chicken tendies. Your 3 favorite games are NHL 20, Cod, and Rocket League. Upon logging into the PS4, you see NHL has an update so you think ok well i will go eat my chicken tendies and hopefully its done updating when i get back. Upon insertion of chicken tendies into my stomach, i return to find NHl has only downloaded 1 percent. Why is that - Cod and Rocket League also have updates! Cod has an update so big that the 90 gb of free space on my ps4 still isnt enough, and i have to delete MLb the show just to download it. All of these updates are going to take hours, and its most likely 99 percent crap i dont care about like loot boxes for cosmetics they want you to spend hundreds of dollars on. I cant play any of my 3 games tonight, and if this was just once every few months it would be ok, but these games have ginormous updates every other day! What happened to the days when you plug in your N64, have super mario party or super smash bros, and the only download you need is blowing the dust off of the inside of your games. I propose we return to the gloryhole days. Make gaming great again

3 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

You get home from a long day at work (ok boomer) and want to wind down and relax with some video games and honey mustard chicken tendies. Your 3 favorite games are NHL 20, Cod, and Rocket League. Upon logging into the PS4, you see NHL has an update so you think ok well i will go eat my chicken tendies and hopefully its done updating when i get back. Upon insertion of chicken tendies into my stomach, i return to find NHl has only downloaded 1 percent. Why is that - Cod and Rocket League also have updates! Cod has an update so big that the 90 gb of free space on my ps4 still isnt enough, and i have to delete MLb the show just to download it. All of these updates are going to take hours, and its most likely 99 percent crap i dont care about like loot boxes for cosmetics they want you to spend hundreds of dollars on. I cant play any of my 3 games tonight, and if this was just once every few months it would be ok, but these games have ginormous updates every other day! What happened to the days when you plug in your N64, have super mario party or super smash bros, and the only download you need is blowing the dust off of the inside of your games. I propose we return to the gloryhole days. Make gaming great again

ok boomer

• 2 weeks later...