S37 World Cup Commissioner

Higgins

World Cup Commissioner Duties:

-Create a spreadsheet with players available for each nation based on countries.

-Hire a general manager for each six World Cup nations.

-Keep an updated thread with World Cup standings.

-Keep an updated spreadsheet with player and goalie statistics.

-Being in charge of the World Cup as a whole.

You don't have to sim the games.

Pay is uncapped 10 TPE after the World Cup. Duties can be split between two people for 5 TPE each as well. Apply within and state if you want to go solo or double team it.

I can do it, but like d3vilfire said, I am a bit inexperienced as well. However, I think it would be a lot of fun and I have more than enough team to do it all. If anyone wants to pair up with me, I'll be more than happy to do so.

Edited by Seventy-Four

I will sign up and team with someone. I can do the standings, the hirings and someone else can do the spreadsheet.

So pretty much I do the fun stuff and someone else can do the difficult stuff?

But I'm joking, I will do the spreadsheets or whatever job I am given. I would just be honored to do anything. I believe I deserve a chance to prove I can be productive to this league.

Edited by Seventy-Four

All players who are made are available so even people who recreate in the off-season are allowed in.  Usually players who retire before the world cup are not eligible but that rule has been more and more relaxed it seems that they let everyone in all the time now. 

All players who are made are available so even people who recreate in the off-season are allowed in.  Usually players who retire before the world cup are not eligible but that rule has been more and more relaxed it seems that they let everyone in all the time now. 

Usually if the season is your last season your not allowed in. But all the other players are eligible, but it'll be tough making rosters. Even some S37 draftee's likely won't make it. Surprises me all the time when I go through through rosters but we have a ton of active players in the league right now. 

• Admin

Anyone who already announced their retirement isn't eligible, everyone else is.

Some retired people might be allowed in, depending on what the rosters look like. I know last time Rafter and Smalling were allowed in because UK were (are) god awful.

I apply. I have tons of free time, it's likely my player won't be in the World Cup and I'm not in playoffs so getting spreadsheet etc done early would be easy. Quite interested in the position.

You are the chosen one. Now get started.