Other Notables Snubs

Nikolai Lebedev? also just realized why the fuk is Phil Rafter not there, 5th all time in points. 

Yeah Nikolai Lebedev. Inconsistent career, but was an important member of the Seattle Six, member of the Triple Gold Club and a case could be made for him having the best single season in VHL history in S28.

Snijider maybe there is a lul in the talent the HOF S29 didnt have anybody even close other than Wozniak/Marcellin and we won't make it maybe on the ballot once.  Snijider was right before us and better but overall behind players like Rafter/Chenko/etc.  

Edited by Mike

• Admin

Nikolai Lebedev? also just realized why the fuk is Phil Rafter not there, 5th all time in points.

Rafter retired alongside Smalling and Chershenko, then Rybak, Labatte, and Sullivan came in but Rybak and Rafter are now shoe-ins this season.

Bergqvist? Meh.......one great season and the rest of his career just doesn't hold up.

Scarlett..well anyone in the BOG knows my opinion on that lol.

Rafter, Rybak, Snijider definitely need to go in but guys like Marcellin aren't snubs because they are only a year in and haven't been better than those voted in those years.  Only been on the ballot a year.  Someone like Sauve was a snub and I think an argument could and has been made for Jannula in the past.  There are some goalies that definitely could be on the ballot that aren't as well, but I have a hard time saying they are snubs when I don't necessarily think they are worthy of being inducted.

Bergqvist? Meh.......one great season and the rest of his career just doesn't hold up.

Scarlett..well anyone in the BOG knows my opinion on that lol.

Rafter, Rybak, Snijider definitely need to go in but guys like Marcellin aren't snubs because they are only a year in and haven't been better than those voted in those years.  Only been on the ballot a year.  Someone like Sauve was a snub and I think an argument could and has been made for Jannula in the past.  There are some goalies that definitely could be on the ballot that aren't as well, but I have a hard time saying they are snubs when I don't necessarily think they are worthy of being inducted.

fek u homogey

• Commissioner

Beketov for Builder :P

After all, I helped "establish" the PT rules of the league back in Season 1 haha