Dead Idols Pt.2

BluObieZ

What people seem to have looked past, failed to realize and failed to understand out of pure stupidity and pure hate for me is that I no where in the first part said anything about being happy that Kobe died. I did not say those words because that is not how I fucking feel. All of you fail to realize these things because you are fucking stupid cun… nope apparently, I’m not allowed to say that word or little crybaby ninnies like Nyko will cry all the way to the ban happy blue crew that bans me almost for sport. With zero warning, they just expect me to read minds that if I don’t take that word down, I will get a two-week PT ban. But if they would have told me if I don’t change the words, they will PT ban me, I would have changed the words. So, this is a clear attempt by the league to ban me because it’s fun. So much so none of the people that run the league even responded to me fighting the ban since I was not warned at all. Ah must be such a good thing to run a online league and ban people with zero warning for no reason at all. Fucking pathetic if you ask me.

Which leads me into the what part two is about. How pathetic it is that people idolize these people so much that when they pass away (keep in mind people die, they don’t live forever) they are crying like little bleeding twats (Not a banned word so fuck you. Can't further my PT ban for using non banned words) people calling into radio stations, people posting on facebook and so on about how much Kobe meant to them. Buddy if you think one basket player meant a lot to you, then you are one lonely fuck. Kobe was quoted once saying he does not pity people. So do you think if he was living and you died in a similar crash do you think he would pity you and the others that died? Do you think he would actually give a fuck? No, he would continue being the person that he was. He would continue to live his life. Because you know, that’s what human is. You don’t cry about people that you don’t personally know dying. If that was a thing, then you may as well start crying over everyone that died today. Which according to worldometer is over 100,000 just today. Have you sent out 100,000+ I’m sorry’s and RIP’s? NO? why? Have you no fucking heart? Have you no fucking soul?

What’s that? You don’t feel bad about everyone that dies? No one does? Exactly my fucking point you no good twat. And if you claim that you care about all gods’ creations, I say this to you. Have you sent prayers to your little lord and savior for 100,000+? How about all 4.5 mill that died this year? Why not? Why is that you kneel at church or beside your bed in tears to pray for Kobe but not for other people? You can sit there and type on your little keyboards saying how big of an asshole I am. But am I really an asshole? Or am I just someone that speaks the truth and you all are people who are over sensitive and don’t like things pointed out to you. Well fuck you in your little loose twat. I don’t care about your over sensitive feelings and I don’t care about Kobe dying. Not that wanted the guy to die or anything, but I meet his death with the same ignorance as everyone else that died the same day he did and every day before and after. The true problem here is that the sensitive twats these does cry too easy and want the world to feel that way and when people don’t then they say they are offended by their lack of care and empathy. Where is it exactly written that people must care about these “idols” so much that we have to care when they die. You can idolize them all you want when they are playing, sure go ahead. But since you have no personal connection to them, it should end once they retire. Idols come and Idols go, find a new one and forget the ones that have died. Because they now rest in their graves. Sleeping with the worms and so on, and if there is a heaven (there isn’t) but if there is. I am sure none of them are thinking how many fans they have disappointed by them passing on. They have forgotten about their fans. So forget about them, for they have died and become nothing. Do you idolize nothing?

Edited by BluObieZ

37 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

I’m not allowed to say that word or little crybaby ninnies like Nyko will cry all the way to the ban happy blue crew that bans me almost for sport.

CAN I GO 3/3 IN ROBBIE ARTICLES?!?!?!

21 minutes ago, Jtv123 said:

Damn you're this hot against strangers you will probably never meet and someone who isn't living anymore ay.

I mean everyone has there own opinions. If you respect theres, then your own will be even more respected 

lol Hot? no. Do I find it fun to say these things? yep. Consider this a byproduct of my boredom and my love to annoy people like you

like i said in part 1.

people mourn because of the connection to basketball rather than war. Both should be equally mourned but one gets more attention because we get to see basketball on tv rather than war. Plus Basketball like all sports is entertainment and a way to get out of the dreadful feeling of say a war. With the coverage basketball gets and the information out there regarding sports players its easy to do research and find a connection to players. You can't look up a war veteran and look up his stats to find that same connection. Which is why people are more inclined to mourn a sports icon or 'idol' than someone who went to war sadly. I understand why though because without that war vet, we can't live freely like we do.

there are points to agree and disagree with but you shouldn't shame someone for how they feel. if they feel the need to mourn then let them, they can't control how they feel. 

26 minutes ago, Matmenzinger said:

You really like attention huh?

LOL not done for the attention. For years the league operated under "If you don't respond to Robbie he will stop" So for years no one responded. I kept doing these type of articles. I didn't stop. So clearly I'm not doing it for attention. Dip shit. 

Just now, TheLastOlympian07 said:

like i said in part 1.

people mourn because of the connection to basketball rather than war. Both should be equally mourned but one gets more attention because we get to see basketball on tv rather than war. Plus Basketball like all sports is entertainment and a way to get out of the dreadful feeling of say a war. With the coverage basketball gets and the information out there regarding sports players its easy to do research and find a connection to players. You can't look up a war veteran and look up his stats to find that same connection. Which is why people are more inclined to mourn a sports icon or 'idol' than someone who went to war sadly. I understand why though because without that war vet, we can't live freely like we do.

there are points to agree and disagree with but you shouldn't shame someone for how they feel. if they feel the need to mourn then let them, they can't control how they feel. 

Sure they can control it. It's called not giving a fuck. It's 1 person out of millions that die each day. He's dead, it sucks move on. 

1 minute ago, BluObieZ said:

Sure they can control it. It's called not giving a fuck. It's 1 person out of millions that die each day. He's dead, it sucks move on. 

but out of the millions that die each day, we don't really know that person, we didn't follow that person on a day to day basis watching their basketball games. We didn't watch joe blow go do his job at the grocery store so we don't feel that connection. We aren't here roleplaying normal jobs like a gas station worker. we are here on this site roleplaying hockey players because we love the sport. That is why people mourn Kobe is because they love the sport of basketball.

but out of the millions that die each day, we don't really know that person, we didn't follow that person on a day to day basis watching their basketball games. We didn't watch joe blow go do his job at the grocery store so we don't feel that connection. We aren't here roleplaying normal jobs like a gas station worker. we are here on this site roleplaying hockey players because we love the sport. That is why people mourn Kobe is because they love the sport of basketball.

You didn't know Kobe. You knew he existed because of his fame. Why do you have to feel sad and bad that he died just because his fame? Does fame get you a automatic pity once you die? Fuck that. He's gone. Goodbye. NEXT! move onto the next person in the line of people you idolize. 

Just now, BluObieZ said:

You didn't know Kobe. You knew he existed because of his fame. Why do you have to feel sad and bad that he died just because his fame? Does fame get you a automatic pity once you die? Fuck that. He's gone. Goodbye. NEXT! move onto the next person in the line of people you idolize. 

you dont know millions that die everyday that you talk about. you dont know those who got shot down in Iran, why do you bring those up then? It is quite clear you are arguing for the sake of arguing and you are trying to get a rise out of people. Especially by releasing these in three parts.

you dont know millions that die everyday that you talk about. you dont know those who got shot down in Iran, why do you bring those up then? It is quite clear you are arguing for the sake of arguing and you are trying to get a rise out of people. Especially by releasing these in three parts.

I didn't say I feel bad for the millions. I bring it up because those people shot down in Iran they lost their lives in a more horrific manner. Yet they are forgotten. Sure they got a few days of coverage. Kobe will get at least a months coverage because of his fame. People these days are so obsessed with fame and famous people that they kiss the very ground they walk on. Till they fall to that very ground. It's quite stupid. I work with famous people all the time in film. I look at them and treat them like a normal person. To me they aren't someone to look up at and be like omg they are here. Fuck that. You are failing to see the point here. The point here is they public outpouring is stupid as fuck. People are only sad because he was famous and died. They are upset because they will never get to see him again. Which is selfish. He should be forgotten like the millions that die each day. The only people that should remember him are his loved ones and friends. Treat him and other idols deaths with how everyone else's deaths are. It should be in the entertainment news that he died. Because thats what he did, he entertained. He was a glorified clown. Paid to entertain the masses. His death should be in the entertainment news and now live breaking news on CNN, TSN and so on. Sport broadcasters shouldn't be crying uncontrollably on TV.

8 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

I release this in 3 parts because if I released it in one part it would be far longer. So keeping it to 3 parts is me controlling the length. At one I just rant and keep going. I would do this even if it had 0 parts. I did it for years here and will continue till I leave in 2 seasons. So your theory is flawed like everyone's sadness for someone they watched play a sport. 

I’m just gonna copy and paste what I said in part 1 like @TheLastOlympian07, since I think it still stands and idk if you saw it.

I think the reason more attention goes to celebrities deaths is that certain people are affected personally by certain celebrities. Of course a lot of people won’t see the death of Kobe as different than anyone else, but for others his death will bring back memories of trying to be like him in their driveway, or watching his most memorable games. Memories that mean something to those people. And when they see his unfortunate passing, it’s shocking and upsetting. Is it irrational to value his death as more than the others on the helicopter? Yes. But it’s still bound to happen because he affected so many people, and they have those fond memories of him, even if they’ve never met.

I do think people shouldn’t expect you to care like they do, and I agree with you on that. But to me, it’s kinda disrespectful to put out an unprompted status update (correct me if there was something that led to that) that says something along the lines of “am I the only one who doesn’t give a fuck that Kobe died?” It’s okay to not care, because Kobe didn’t affect you, and to be honest I haven’t been affected by him or his death much either. It’s a whole other thing to just bring it up with no reason behind it, when you could just let the situation calm down with time. To me that’s just disrespectful to the people who were actually affected by his death, and you’re just looking for a reaction from them.

Not trying to start an argument, just throwing my opinion into the mix. In short, it’s alright not to care, whether that’s rational or not, since we hear about death all the time. But it’s best to let the situation play itself out instead of making sure everyone knows how little you care. It can be frustrating when all you see is about something you don’t really care about, but you just gotta respect that some people care a lot about it, and let time pass until people move on.

5 minutes ago, Matmenzinger said:

99% sure this is what he's doing everytime he brags about working in film. NSFW BTW. 

Cute attempt at a dig. But I'm pretty sure I posted a picture of a call sheet on Suits. But hey at least you tried attacking me. Failed. But tried

Edited by BluObieZ

8 minutes ago, Patrik Tallinder said:

I’m just gonna copy and paste what I said in part 1 like @TheLastOlympian07, since I think it still stands and idk if you saw it.

I think the reason more attention goes to celebrities deaths is that certain people are affected personally by certain celebrities. Of course a lot of people won’t see the death of Kobe as different than anyone else, but for others his death will bring back memories of trying to be like him in their driveway, or watching his most memorable games. Memories that mean something to those people. And when they see his unfortunate passing, it’s shocking and upsetting. Is it irrational to value his death as more than the others on the helicopter? Yes. But it’s still bound to happen because he affected so many people, and they have those fond memories of him, even if they’ve never met.

I do think people shouldn’t expect you to care like they do, and I agree with you on that. But to me, it’s kinda disrespectful to put out an unprompted status update (correct me if there was something that led to that) that says something along the lines of “am I the only one who doesn’t give a fuck that Kobe died?” It’s okay to not care, because Kobe didn’t affect you, and to be honest I haven’t been affected by him or his death much either. It’s a whole other thing to just bring it up with no reason behind it, when you could just let the situation calm down with time. To me that’s just disrespectful to the people who were actually affected by his death, and you’re just looking for a reaction from them.

Not trying to start an argument, just throwing my opinion into the mix. In short, it’s alright not to care, whether that’s rational or not, since we hear about death all the time. But it’s best to let the situation play itself out instead of making sure everyone knows how little you care. It can be frustrating when all you see is about something you don’t really care about, but you just gotta respect that some people care a lot about it, and let time pass until people move on.

Pretty sure I said in the last one that I skim for anything that says my name. Because usually those are stupid attacks at me. So I just ignore the rest. Like now I am replying to this without reading what you quoted. It's fun being ignorant.

I’m not even a basketball fan really but seeing someone with Kobe’s status was unfortunate to see - as well as entire accident itself. I think the magnitude of focus was just blown up because of who he is, how big he was and just how big of an impact he had on the NBA + Lakers. That and the media. Even afterwards, he was an incredible human doing incredible things for people and the game of basketball. 

Look at Gord Downie. He wasn’t that big at all - especially outside of Canada but man holy fuck did you get fucking chills at his concert. The girlfriend and I went to the Edmonton farewell show and while not a huge fan, there’s still 5-10 songs I enjoyed and man... I had tears. It was amazing. All of Canada got behind him. 

It’s what people do. I definitely see your side of it. I don’t think you should be shaming the people, Robbie... if anyone, it could be the media and how it impacts people’s reactions but even then, it’s pretty harsh. Kobe inspired and motivated thousands of young kids in the game of basketball - even current stars in the games and small kids and adults that’ll never make it but drain the 3’s on the outdoor courts shouting “KOBE”. 

When Gretzky passes, which hopefully is a long ass ways away, think of Canada, the Oilers and the game of hockey as an entirety. It’s not really a bad thing at all to celebrate great people who leave great lasting impacts and inspiration on people. 

embarrassed shame GIF

48 minutes ago, Banackock said:

I’m not even a basketball fan really but seeing someone with Kobe’s status was unfortunate to see - as well as entire accident itself. I think the magnitude of focus was just blown up because of who he is, how big he was and just how big of an impact he had on the NBA + Lakers. That and the media. Even afterwards, he was an incredible human doing incredible things for people and the game of basketball. 

Look at Gord Downie. He wasn’t that big at all - especially outside of Canada but man holy fuck did you get fucking chills at his concert. The girlfriend and I went to the Edmonton farewell show and while not a huge fan, there’s still 5-10 songs I enjoyed and man... I had tears. It was amazing. All of Canada got behind him. 

It’s what people do. I definitely see your side of it. I don’t think you should be shaming the people, Robbie... if anyone, it could be the media and how it impacts people’s reactions but even then, it’s pretty harsh. Kobe inspired and motivated thousands of young kids in the game of basketball - even current stars in the games and small kids and adults that’ll never make it but drain the 3’s on the outdoor courts shouting “KOBE”. 

When Gretzky passes, which hopefully is a long ass ways away, think of Canada, the Oilers and the game of hockey as an entirety. It’s not really a bad thing at all to celebrate great people who leave great lasting impacts and inspiration on people. 

embarrassed shame GIF

That's cute, it was nicely composed and im sure it will effect the masses that hate the shit I say. I understand you need to appease the masses because you are a GM and you standing up against the asshole that is me looks good on you. While I am on your team now, I won't always be so people won't hold siding with me against you. So I get it. This isn't the media's fault. This is everyones fault for holding these people up higher then others. Looking at them like gods. So when they die people fucking react like this. Crying and in utter shock. Boo fucking hoo, he was human like the rest of us. He's gone. Forget him and move on. There are other really good basket ball players that didn't die like MJ