Claimed:Blades of Steel - Episode 9 (feat. My Doge)

Screen_Shot_2014_01_02_at_1_12_38_PM.png

https://soundcloud.com/kendrick55/blades-of-steel-episode-9

Welcome back peeps! I made the ninth instalment of the Blades of Steel series!

Lots of fun talking about the playoffs, cup champs, next years direction and much more.

Also want to welcome all the new members and wish them luck!

Next time I will have a guests, fans questions and announcements on future episodes!

Enjoy!

Grader's Note: 35 Mins, 20 Seconds

Follow Us on Twitter!

Screen_Shot_2014_03_25_at_4_02_27_PM.png

This was a great listen..

Dunno if I agree Cologne is in a better position than Helsinki... Sure they have a bunch of mid tier prospects that could pan out, but we have 8 firsts in the next two drafts, two of which are guaranteed top three.. I guess if you're looking at current assets they are better off..  

This was a great listen..

Dunno if I agree Cologne is in a better position than Helsinki... Sure they have a bunch of mid tier prospects that could pan out, but we have 8 firsts in the next two drafts, two of which are guaranteed top three.. I guess if you're looking at current assets they are better off..  

Current assets, as in going into next years Pro rosters.

Old song is still in my arsenal, but we've had some events happen on the forum and I had to make it relate a bit more.

Canine flu is a legit excuse!

• Senior Admin

Doesn't seem to be working for me.. :S

EDIT: NVM i got it...for some reason I couldn't get it to work on chrome, had to switch to firefox.

Edited by Draper

• Senior Admin

Context: /3
West coast...............

Good listen here. Very interesting and informative. Its good to be able to listen to this and hear a veteran members opinion on the current state of the teams and the league in general. I have to ask though...ballistic vest....dog....?

Looking forward to the next edition :)

Professionalism: 2/2
Yup.

Editing: 1/1
Definitely. I really liked the audio clips you used at the beginning.

Overall: 6/6 

Edited by Draper

Good listen here. Very interesting and informative. Its good to be able to listen to this and hear a veteran members opinion on the current state of the teams and the league in general. I have to ask though...ballistic vest....dog....?

I don't get what you're asking haha