[S38] --- (S33) C - Wesley Kellinger

Advantage

Please edit to S33 in topic.

The New York Americans offer:

S38: 4,500,000 *NTC*

S39: 4,500,000 *NTC*

S40: 4,500,000 *NTC*

Accepted. Kellinger turns to the land of his forefather.

Now that I have had more than half a minute to sink in on this, dear god. This is the most shocking signing in the history of signings. Anyone who said they saw this coming either is a straight up liar or they speak to god himself. Truth. 

Now that I have had more than half a minute to sink in on this, dear god. This is the most shocking signing in the history of signings. Anyone who said they saw this coming either is a straight up liar or they speak to god himself. Truth. 

I sense a large portion of sarcasm.

Breaking New: The Laichly Rift's Pajodcast will now be chaning its name to Laichly Talking About the Americanscast

Oh and nice one Devise

Breaking New: The Laichly Rift's Pajodcast will now be chaning its name to Laichly Talking About the Americanscast

Oh and nice one Devise

Don't be silly, New York had Streetcast for that!

I sense a large portion of sarcasm.

Yeah I'm hoping it somewhat deflects the potential for controversy in this thread. Not only did it feel obvious not only to me, but probably to most that this development may occur when Quebec rebuilt, but on top of that it's just Jericho. Does it really matter where dude who forgets to update since December goes? :P

Edited by Devise22

Yeah I'm hoping it somewhat deflects the potential for controversy in this thread. Not only did it feel obvious not only to me, but probably to most that this development may occur when Quebec rebuilt, but on top of that it's just Jericho. Does it really matter where dude who forgets to update since December goes? :P

I think with his large TPE base it would matter. That being said the neglect of updating I find rather silly and like Chris said "It's pretty much an inactive if he isn't updating".

Victor is right though, technically by Chris' logic he is inactive and thus 1 season is the max he can sign.

I would argue that having a player come on and update to circumvent your proposed system of updating=activity is no different than the previous system of having a member come on and post to be considered active.

Which is why I still stand by logging on as activity. (Which is how it is, so Jericho is active regardless of updating or not) Yet you proposed that you must update to be considered active. Talk a player into posting/talk a player into updating, tomato/tomato. (say them differently in your head)

I don't think anything is wrong with this, or the Giygas signing for that matter. I'm just pointing out there is no difference in a GM getting a player to show his "Activity" when it benefits that GM and hurts another. That's still working the system to favor yourself.