Hobbies?

Tremblay

Other than hockey, what are you guys into ? I have a pretty strong passion for cars, I'm turning 22 in june, and I have had quite a big amount of cars... I started with a 2003 hyundai accent, then bought a 2004 Scion xB, when on to a 2002 Audi TT, then traded for a 2001 s2000, bought a 1998 Honda cr-v for the winter, sold that, bought a 1999 VW Golf, traded that for a 2004 Mazda 3. lol So now I have the Mazda 3 and the s2000 as my summer car. Here are pics of some of the cars.

2004 Scion xB

When I bought it:

14l64h5.jpg

Before Rims:

1zecifb.jpg

Finished:

aem749.jpg

71s5c8.jpg

2002 Audi TT:

2w374hs.jpg

2dvv9tu.jpg

2001 Honda s2000:

When I bought it:

kdnb7d.jpg

With new paint job:

21pow4.jpg

Current:

2rx9suu.jpg

Can't wait to see if others have sweet cars! :)

Edited by Tremblay

Mountain Biking and Gas RC`s atm.

And any chance you watch top gear? Tanner Foust borrowed a Scion just like that one from his former drift team and used it as a cab... lol. Those Scions looks pretty sick all custom. When I start driving in a year or so I am going to be really big into cars, my dad has been driving and building cars since he was like 14. He has a 800 horse ford f-150 witrh big 40 inch iroks in it. Used to be a street truck but he turned it into a pretty sweet off-road truck with huge horses. I am looking at getting something like an early 2000's auddi, but would love a scion to build into a driftor.

Mountain Biking and Gas RC`s atm.

And any chance you watch top gear? Tanner Foust borrowed a Scion just like that one from his former drift team and used it as a cab... lol. Those Scions looks pretty sick all custom. When I start driving in a year or so I am going to be really big into cars, my dad has been driving and building cars since he was like 14. He has a 800 horse ford f-150 witrh big 40 inch iroks in it. Used to be a street truck but he turned it into a pretty sweet off-road truck with huge horses. I am looking at getting something like an early 2000's auddi, but would love a scion to build into a driftor.

Yeah saw that lol they are really sweet. Here in Canada they're really rare because Scion wasn't available in Canada when those came out. That truck sounds sick ! :P Its an awsome hobbie, but really hard on the wallet lol.

Edited by Tremblay

Yeah saw that lol they are really sweet. Here in Canada they're really rare because Scion wasn't available in Canada when those came out. That truck sounds sick ! :P Its an awsome hobbie, but really hard on the wallet lol.

Yeah here in Vancouver I hardly see them at all.

I never see them, but I aint patrollolin all day like you tho.

Yeah they are actually quite common. In my opinion, they are ugly. Same with the Ford Flex. But to each his own

Yeah they are actually quite common. In my opinion, they are ugly. Same with the Ford Flex. But to each his own

Ford Flex's are sooooo fucking dope.

Edited by MÉTIS

I'm a runner, long distance. I will be running my 10th full marathon in two weeks.

I also own this car (not this exact car, but it looks like this)

1965-68-mustang-A.jpg

Sweet! What year, like '64? Not strong on muscle cars but that is a classic!

Alcoholism is definitely my most prevalent hobby, which sort of makes me sad when I think about it...

Masturbating is also up there.

Also I'm mad addicted to anything to do with A Song of Ice and Fire.

we are one.