VSN Hiring 1 writer! [HIRED]

FrostBeard

VSN.png.7f9b33af403c90836748c019543bd0bc.png

Hello everyone!

Not really something I wanted to do but it has to be done. @McWolf has decided to step back from his role in VSN. That said I wish to say few things. When change in leadership happened, there was a lot of support for it. Not counting overall help from Mr.Bana that I will be always grateful for but also from people that I knew wanted the best for the league. In this situation we are talking about our first hires one of which was McWolf. He was not only a great source of ideas and a brilliant guy to go to when you needed to know if your ideas are terrible, he also was a truly wonderful motivator for other writers. I am extremely happy for the recognition he has got in the league and I wish him the best in his career as VHLM GM and other ventures he will take part in! 

Editor-in-chief Frostbeard

And now, on to the hiring process... 

What we are looking for you might ask?  For us, the most important part is willingness to write  about the league and drive for excellence. We are looking to keep McWolf's series on Award Races going, so that would be one thing that I can already say that the new writer has to do. That said, I am not going to sugarcoat it as there is always work to do for us and sometimes you will have to write  excessively more than the job description of weekly posts would suggest. That said - don't be scared and try it out as I believe this is a great chance to become better writer and work in a wonderful team! 

Pay for our work is as always - 8 TPE Job pay that replaces your Media Spot/Podcast (6TPE Point task) 

Apply now! 

Application process closes Wednesday, March 25.!

Edited by FrostBeard

3 hours ago, FrostBeard said:

VSN.png.7f9b33af403c90836748c019543bd0bc.png

Hello everyone!

Not really something I wanted to do but it has to be done. @McWolf has decided to step back from his role in VSN. That said I wish to say few things. When change in leadership happened, there was a lot of support for it. Not counting overall help from Mr.Bana that I will be always grateful for but also from people that I knew wanted the best for the league. In this situation we are talking about our first hires one of which was McWolf. He was not only a great source of ideas and a brilliant guy to go to when you needed to know if your ideas are terrible, he also was a truly wonderful motivator for other writers. I am extremely happy for the recognition he has got in the league and I wish him the best in his career as VHLM GM and other ventures he will take part in! 

Editor-in-chief Frostbeard

And now, on to the hiring process... 

What we are looking for you might ask?  For us, the most important part is willingness to write  about the league and drive for excellence. We are looking to keep McWolf's series on Award Races going, so that would be one thing that I can already say that the new writer has to do. That said, I am not going to sugarcoat it as there is always work to do for us and sometimes you will have to write  excessively more than the job description of weekly posts would suggest. That said - don't be scared and try it out as I believe this is a great chance to become better writer and work in a wonderful team! 

Pay for our work is as always - 8 TPE Job pay that replaces your Media Spot/Podcast (6TPE Point task) 

Apply now! 

Application process closes Wednesday, March 25.!

APPLYING

Would really like this job as I've been taught how to do good level articles and I need to practice for my C1 English exam and I think we could both benefit of hiring and as it is going to be good for me I would put some extra work that I think can make a difference on the hiring

Edited by Zyrok

I usually spend 2-3 hours on a graphic per week, and I do multiple graphics, so I can write for you guys in that time instead of doing graphics. I apply.

I’ll apply.

I’ve been a guest writer for VSN before, and I write lengthy articles each week on the current draft classes. I believe my articles are well-organized and informative, and they’re something I enjoy doing. 

I also have a few ideas I was planning on doing for other articles this season that could maybe be of interest for VSN as well. 

I will say that I’m keeping the draft profiles series alive though. I think I can fit it in as a VHL.com article each week without taking away from my effort for the VSN articles. It’s just been something I’ve put too much time into to just give up on it so abruptly.

Good luck to everyone applying!

12 minutes ago, Patrik Tallinder said:

I’ll apply.

I’ve been a guest writer for VSN before, and I write lengthy articles each week on the current draft classes. I believe my articles are well-organized and informative, and they’re something I enjoy doing. 

I also have a few ideas I was planning on doing for other articles this season that could maybe be of interest for VSN as well. 

I will say that I’m keeping the draft profiles series alive though. I think I can fit it in as a VHL.com article each week without taking away from my effort for the VSN articles. It’s just been something I’ve put too much time into to just give up on it so abruptly.

Good luck to everyone applying!

I will second Patrik here. He already writes a weekly series, has already worked on a VSN project and I believe he's still in our Discord as well. This would be a lateral move and a great hire. 

Alrighty, so... 

VSN has decided to hire @Patrik Tallinder as our writer replacing @McWolf. I want to say that our work together in preparation of Mock draft played a role but there were truly amazing candidates available and I hope to see you applying for our positions later on! 

VSN Editor-in-chief Frostbeard