Wranglers concept logo

• Commissioner

It’s definitely well made but I’m not really feeling it tbh, I’m not sure why. I think it’s mostly that Calgary is one if only two teams to never change names or city. I think in a way not drastically changing the logo respects that. I’d rather still see the logo be horse based. Maybe I’m just old fashioned but I don’t find this outlaw looking design respects the history of the team. Like it’s a badass secondary logo but as a primary idk, just feels wrong.

Also you’re gonna kill all our logo change hype if you keep posting your designs in advance :P

10 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Also you’re gonna kill all our logo change hype if you keep posting your designs in advance :P

whoops i didn't even think of it that way tbh just looking for feedback for dem logo works

• Commissioner
17 minutes ago, Banackock said:

What’s wrong with what they have now? 

The concept is fine but the horse looks a tad derpy to say the least. Reminds me of the horse from family guy

2F82B2F9-A1FD-4BD1-BA52-CDBB1E35E813.png

16 minutes ago, Beketov said:

The concept is fine but the horse looks a tad derpy to say the least. Reminds me of the horse from family guy

2F82B2F9-A1FD-4BD1-BA52-CDBB1E35E813.png

I mean, maybe. I think it’s less the shape and more like one of the horses parents is Ronald McDonald.

:cal:Wranglers Dad:

ronald mcdonald mcdonalds GIF

@Jubis:
ronald mcdonald donald GIF

• 1 month later...