(S73) D - Tyler Walker, TPE: 69

Advantage

• Commissioner

Added 19 TPE to adjust for the portal taking carryover from the wrong player. @Josh can you confirm that it's fine since it says difference of 19 in big red letters haha.

hey @Advantage

and welcome BACK to the fun ranks of the VHLM haha. 

I'd love to offer you top minutes in the Marlins franchise, we're going for the cup, I just brought in myself and MexicanCow to beef up the team, we have some of the top defenders already in the league and our forwards are going off, so by adding you it will just make us stronger. 

Come help us win a cup! 

Hey @Advantage,

Welcome back! Your presence was definitely missed here. Keeping it short and sweet, I'm the GM of the Ottawa Lynx now. We're looking to win the Cup this year and are currently at the top of the standings. We would love to have you.

Either way, welcome back and I hope everything is going well in your world. I know many, many people here missed you and will be excited to have you back, myself included.

Take care and welcome home,

DoktorFunk

Hey @Advantage!

Welcome back to the VHL Minors! I'm the GM of my local kickball team and I think you'd be the perfect fit to join us. We're not very good yet but we have a lot of promise. Gerald had to go to his uncles all summer and so we had to replace him with Eugene, which is pretty significant downgrade but we're managing it. Plus, Eugene's goldfish just died so his head just hasn't been in the game. I think you'd give us the boost we've been looking for to beat the 5th graders.

Anyways, let us know if you're interested and, regardless if you pick us, enjoy your time in the league you've always been a part of for like the last 10 real life years. :cheers:

1 hour ago, InstantRockstar said:

hey @Advantage

and welcome BACK to the fun ranks of the VHLM haha. 

I'd love to offer you top minutes in the Marlins franchise, we're going for the cup, I just brought in myself and MexicanCow to beef up the team, we have some of the top defenders already in the league and our forwards are going off, so by adding you it will just make us stronger. 

Come help us win a cup! 

I accept.

Thank you for all of the great offers but ultimately I am going to join @FrostBeard and become a member of San Diego for the remainder of the season and playoffs.

I look forward to seeing the rest of you at the draft.

36 minutes ago, OrbitingDeath said:

I want to join the kickball team now, hell of a push Shaka

Can't win em all but I shot my shot. I'll send you a letter of interest pronto!