Random bits of information Vol. 2

Victor

• Admin

Hey VHL, let's run down some random recent events.

The HC Davos Dynamo: Before Davos started buying Moscow superstars, you might recall they were quite bad. Specifically, when they finished last in the league, again, in S71, the Dynamo became the first team ever to finish last three seasons in a row. That's quite a feat, well done @GustavMattias. You still have time to make it four straight.

Elasmobranch Fish: As an update from an earlier VHL.com article, Fish did in fact retire without winning a Game 7, losing his fifth in 6 seasons in S71. He lost a Game 6 in S70 and never won a playoff series. Based on the laws of the sim gods, Grekkark Gyrfalcon will win 8 Continental Cups. @Sharkstrong

Condor Adrienne: You gotta talk about him at this point. Adrienne, at the time of writing, is on pace for 130 points, 145 by David Walcott is the score to beat for a defenceman. That's why I brought in this new addition to the HOF – even if he falls short, Adrienne should be well on track to crack the top 10 if not top 5. No defenceman has ever led the league in goals, only one, Tomas Jenskovic, has ever led in points. Adrienne is on pace to take both those and the assists crown in S72. @OrbitingDeath

2 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

To be fair to Gustav I would put a lot of that on his former GM. Looks like he is turning things around now 

gustav has had plenty of time to turn davos into a chariot. hes had the reigns for enough time to make you question if he really took the right path. even still davos is maybe the 6th,7th, or 8th best vhl team in switzerland. they are called the dynamo but they cant get the wheels turning. gustav is a great guy but cups dont just go to the great guys. there is an art to gming and there is a certain pizazz you need to get a teams engine going and i cant say rightly in my mind that gustav has that pizazz.

• Admin
9 minutes ago, efiug said:

even still davos is maybe the 6th,7th, or 8th best vhl team in switzerland

it's true, the ghost of the Bern Royals takes the top 5 positions easily.

9 minutes ago, efiug said:

they are called the dynamo but they cant get the wheels turning

you can't argue with the facts, I have seen no wheels in the sim

10 minutes ago, efiug said:

gustav is a great guy but cups dont just go to the great guys

100% just look at Seattle