Town of Salem #6

Gustav

4 minutes ago, a_Ferk said:

So I was either transported by spartan or visited by the hypno

That's bad news for you, my friend. I chose to investigate you, and since you were at home... you're the one that I found to be suspicious. 

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

That's bad news for you, my friend. I chose to investigate you, and since you were at home... you're the one that I found to be suspicious. 

Nice find doom!!

vote ferk

I would like to point out that since I got the "You were transported message", the only possible way I could be guilty is if Spartan transported me with myself.

The hypnotist can't visit a fellow mafia member, and if Spartan transported me with someone else, Doom would have got the other person's results.

1 minute ago, a_Ferk said:

I would like to point out that since I got the "You were transported message", the only possible way I could be guilty is if Spartan transported me with myself.

The hypnotist can't visit a fellow mafia member, and if Spartan transported me with someone else, Doom would have got the other person's results.

Or you simply weren't transported to begin with. 

From the wiki: If your will consists of only transporting one person with yourself, or dead people, you may be suspected as a Hypnotist. 

Found Hatter's will myself:

N1: Himself with MMFELX (MMFLEX died N1)

N2: Himself with Rayzor (Rayzor is killed by the mafia that night)

N3: Himself with omg (Omg is suspicious of hatter, dies to the mafia the next night)

N4: Hatter is jailed

N5: Himself with solas

There has not been a single night where Hatter transported 2 people, and most of his targets died the same day.