Town of Salem #6

Gustav

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

But why was I trying to trap jhatty in a lie then? I had to have known MMFLEX was transported, with myself 

For a mafia member getting a non-mafia member lynched is beneficial. You didn't have to know MM was transported, you just had to make the town think he was

Just now, Ricer13 said:

Gus said there was no wills 

Wait seriously? Wtf guys. If you are town then update your wills. 

Whatever; ferk dies tonight when you see I'm telling the truth. I've said my piece. I have been very consistently performing town actions, helping out town by bringing pieces of info to light that have been correct, and in general being helpful. 

On the other hand, ferk literally RB'd the bodyguard (Though unsure if he had claimed at that point or not, idk. I'm on my phone so timelines are hard to check) and has come up as suspicious. @Spartan why no will ?

Hadn't thought about the hypnotist thing.  Hatter only transporting himself with other people is suspicious.  If he's innocent then I'm suspicious of Ferk.

VOTE HATTER

Also on the will thing - for now I'm not posting it since I don't want mafia to know if I have my bulletproof vest or not.

4 minutes ago, solas said:

Hadn't thought about the hypnotist thing.  Hatter only transporting himself with other people is suspicious.  If he's innocent then I'm suspicious of Ferk.

VOTE HATTER

Also on the will thing - for now I'm not posting it since I don't want mafia to know if I have my bulletproof vest or not.

Just make sure you update your will. Though please look at my last point. I can't be Hypno

We need to stress next game the importance of wills because Spartans would have really helped us out. 

Either way we have a potential target in either hatter or ferk. If hatter is innocent then ferk can be scooped up by the jailor and taken care of. 

3 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

We need to stress next game the importance of wills because Spartans would have really helped us out. 

Either way we have a potential target in either hatter or ferk. If hatter is innocent then ferk can be scooped up by the jailor and taken care of. 

Yeah but I can't be hypno. I'll put it this way: one of us has been viewed as suspicious and is a claim that is identical to maf claim (sure maybe transported, though he made it up), the other literally brought up Hypno BEFORE ANYONE ELSE, and can ONLY be Hypno if there are two. Why would I have outed my role if there was even ONE hypno, let alone TWO

I hope this doesn’t bite us in the ass. What you’re saying makes sense hatter. If ferk ends up being good then barzal can always scoop hatter up to cover our bases.

UNVOTE hatter

vote ferk 

1 minute ago, jhatty8 said:

also, is there any actual proof of Ferk blocking someone's action? Hypno can send a "Someone has occupied your night" action.

Yeah, the night Spartan was attempted to be roleblocked. Ferk said he RB'd him, and the message a transporter gets that they are immune can't be faked

here's the deal: if ferk ends up being good, I will likely die tonight (though while I implore you to give me tonight to prove myself, I understand if you don't).  There are a few reasons why

1) he was actually transported by Spartan, meaning whoever else is sus

2) Doom is lying, and he isn't sheriff. Tbh, I could see him having been pretending to been hypnoed N1 thus "clearing himself." He might actually be hypno, and maybe hypnoed ferk to cause chaos, all while claiming he saw sus. 

My question is, why are we not seeing wills. @GustavMattias have they been cleaned? Did they not exist? Or were they blank? Meaning, if a Forger forged wills to appear blank, what do they show up as?

Do we know eagles is confirmed as LO? If not, and if the Forger thing fits, that could be forger. I dont think this is the case, especially because I think ferk will show up as mafia, but in case not I want you to all see these thoughts in case I die tonight, and you see I am trans.