Town of Salem #6

Gustav

1 minute ago, a_Ferk said:

From the wiki: If your will consists of only transporting one person with yourself, or dead people, you may be suspected as a Hypnotist. 

Found Hatter's will myself:

N1: Himself with MMFELX (MMFLEX died N1)

N2: Himself with Rayzor (Rayzor is killed by the mafia that night)

N3: Himself with omg (Omg is suspicious of hatter, dies to the mafia the next night)

N4: Hatter is jailed

N5: Himself with solas

There has not been a single night where Hatter transported 2 people, and most of his targets died the same day.

Shit

1 minute ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

Wait so we are voting hatter now? I will do it but not following the logic

Vote Mr HATtER

Hatter hasn't transported 2 people once the whole game. The hypnotist can only give the "You were transported message" to one person, so it's a common hypno strategy to just write yourself and one other person in your will (usually a dead person), which he has all game.

we know this to be true, I think it was the night someone else got a hypno message. 

Also I'm the one who first posted about Hypno. Sure I could have been trying to "confirm" myself but why would I?

@GustavMattias we NEED WILLS

I wish I had more time to spend right now but I'm spending time with family for graduation/moving out. I implore you to look at my reasoning behind transports/all my actions.

2 hours ago, a_Ferk said:

Hatter hasn't transported 2 people once the whole game. The hypnotist can only give the "You were transported message" to one person, so it's a common hypno strategy to just write yourself and one other person in your will (usually a dead person), which he has all game.

I have been very clear about this; I have been protecting myself. I can transport two people tonight if you need confirmation though. 

I literally said earlier that I would continue to transport myself. No one told me to do otherwise. @BarzalGoat you could have asked me to, yet you didn't. 

also please don't take this high volume of messages as guilt; I always play like this, plus I won't have much time in the next few hours so I'm taking what I can. 

What I am confused about is why we aren't trusting Doom here?

If I am hypno, what did I do last night? Because for me to be hypno, solas and ferk would have had to be transed by spartan. In that case, how did I know solas would have been transed? I claimed it before he told people. It would have had to be ferk transed with Spartan, and then me hypno solas

6 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

I have been very clear about this; I have been protecting myself. I can transport two people tonight if you need confirmation though. 

I literally said earlier that I would continue to transport myself. No one told me to do otherwise. @BarzalGoat you could have asked me to, yet you didn't. 

I find it extremely hard to believe that the mafia kept trying to target you and killing the person that you transported yourself with.

Also when omg tried pushing you, he died the next night. 

at the end of the day you will see from my will that ferk is lying here, which means we kill him tonight with jailor.  Depending on what spartan did, of course. So its ok I guess. 

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

also please don't take this high volume of messages as guilt; I always play like this, plus I won't have much time in the next few hours so I'm taking what I can. 

What I am confused about is why we aren't trusting Doom here?

If I am hypno, what did I do last night? Because for me to be hypno, solas and ferk would have had to be transed by spartan. In that case, how did I know solas would have been transed? I claimed it before he told people. It would have had to be ferk transed with Spartan, and then me hypno solas

My theory is this:

You hypnotized solas, giving him the transported message. Put yourself and solas in your will so it couldn't be disproved.

Spartan transported me and someone else and Doom tried to visit me, but visited the other person instead. This person was seen as guilty. (Could've even been you he transported me with, since they were guilty)

2 minutes ago, a_Ferk said:

I find it extremely hard to believe that the mafia kept trying to target you and killing the person that you transported yourself with.

Also when omg tried pushing you, he died the next night. 

This isn't true. MMFLEX killed himself by going on VH. Which I knew about, hence me grilling jhatty about who he visited. Because if he said he visited MMFLEX, I would have known he lied, because I transed them. 

Who has even received a hypno message thus far? Just doom? What days did he receive them?

If they were D2 and D3, they both could have been you. Rayz and MMFLEX were dead so they can't exactly say otherwise.