Bye VSN

Hi everyone,

This is an official resignation from my position at  @VSN .

9d1e37914b558bb7f01c73489fbdfb4f.gif

I was very happy to accept this position from @Banackock when VSN was re-vamped. I enjoy working on different projects as this site is too oriented towards signatures being the only means of graphics (still to this day).

I have been happy to make various content from many articles and announcements; however, I am not enjoying the role any longer and the work required. Too much is coming last minute and too much is becoming mundane – although VSN has come a long way and provides good writing content, the graphics portion is stagnant and dull considering the nature of how quick graphics are needed and when I can fit time into my busy real life.

I’d like to get back at creating content for fun rather than creating content for an article title, a trade, or an awards show. VSN has sucked the ‘creative’ life out of me so to speak.

Thank you to @FrostBeard and all the writers!

VSN will be in good hands with @Pengu and the future new hire for graphics.

- Motza

tumblr_ok537gbTCy1v9tcydo1_500.gif

Thank you so much for everything you've done for VSN, both when I was there and before it. Good luck with your future endeavors, and expect that Future Watch graphic to live as long as the series does!

@Motzaburger thank you for all you did to help out. I really appreciate your fantastic work, and I know this isn't exactly helpful, but I appreciate you always dealing with the bullshit we put you through about quick requests. I feel like we (I) did you a disservice, and while I am going to miss you in VSN, I understand your reasoning. Take care buddy, I hope you start enjoying graphics for the art a little more now :)

You know this isn't going to save you from being tagged every week, right?

Thanks for all you've done for us, your work has always been absolutely stellar and done with a professional attitude and style. You're going to be missed!

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, Motzaburger said:

Hi everyone,

This is an official resignation from my position at  @VSN .

9d1e37914b558bb7f01c73489fbdfb4f.gif

I was very happy to accept this position from @Banackock when VSN was re-vamped. I enjoy working on different projects as this site is too oriented towards signatures being the only means of graphics (still to this day).

I have been happy to make various content from many articles and announcements; however, I am not enjoying the role any longer and the work required. Too much is coming last minute and too much is becoming mundane – although VSN has come a long way and provides good writing content, the graphics portion is stagnant and dull considering the nature of how quick graphics are needed and when I can fit time into my busy real life.

I’d like to get back at creating content for fun rather than creating content for an article title, a trade, or an awards show. VSN has sucked the ‘creative’ life out of me so to speak.

Thank you to @FrostBeard and all the writers!

VSN will be in good hands with @Pengu and the future new hire for graphics.

- Motza

tumblr_ok537gbTCy1v9tcydo1_500.gif

I Dont Get It The Office GIF