(S74) C - Bjorn Wilhelm von Luxembourg, TPE: 30

d3vilsfire

CdFeji5.png

Welcome back to the VHL @d3vilsfire! Good to see you recreating after a hiatus!!

I am GM of the Mexico City Kings and I can offer you 3rd line minutes on our squad.

We are a top team this season and could use you for secondary scoring to help us run for the cup!

If this interests you, quote this message and say "acepto".

Let me know if you need any help or have any questions :)

- Motza

2 minutes ago, d3vilsfire said:

Player Information

Username: d3vilsfire

Player Name: Bjorn Wilhelm von Luxembourg

Recruited From: Other (2014 returnee)

Position: C

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 200 lbs.

Birthplace: Germany

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome back!

Halifax would love to offer you first line minutes on our roster for the rest of the season. Quote this message and say “accept” to Ride The Wave ? 

186362BE-6131-45EF-9D6C-6516252192DD.png.5202961dbfd639541524367d3619fd72.png
Hey, welcome back! I am really excited you decided to come back. I would love to have you in Miami. We are a new expansion team in the VHLM and it looks promising that we will be in the playoffs. I would do everything I can to give you plenty of minutes. We do have two solid centres as it is but I can move you on to the wing or play you at 3C for the remainder of the season. If you’d like to get in on the action just quote this offer and “accept.” We will get you in on the action right away!

Either way we are excited to have you back in the VHL!

Goodluck

Ricer13

Miami GM

186362BE-6131-45EF-9D6C-6516252192DD.png.5202961dbfd639541524367d3619fd72.png

Edited by Ricer13

Come join your fellow newly created German boi in Houston. We can ride the top line and score a lot of goals together while we finish out the season.

banner72Real.gif&key=1bb7b3ad65f74f801dc

Welcome back to the to the VHL, @d3vilsfire!

I'm PatrikLaine, Assistant General Manager of the Houston Bulls organization. I'll be honest- the Bulls right now can't promise an appearance in the playoffs or a strong cup-contending roster, but we can offer something that some of the top teams can't.

We're coming into season 72 as a completely blank slate. If you're looking for ice time, more personal instruction on how to earn TPE and build your player, and an opportunity to make a name for yourself early on in your career, then Houston is exactly the place to be.

At the moment, Houston is a smaller, tight-knit group that's focused on making the most with what we have. Our primary goal at the moment is giving newer players a chance to shine, improving their draft stock and starting their careers off on the right foot. The team's communication is primarily done through our own Discord server, where a number of people can be accessed at a moment's notice. This includes myself, a number of Houston alumni, and VHL General Managers that can answer any questions you might have about the league or about your player.

Right now, the Houston Bulls are prepared to offer you a spot as a First Line Centre, along with considerable time on special teams units. To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Accepted" to let us know that you'd like to be a part of the red rampage.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We're looking forward to making you the newest member of the Herd!

image.png

Edited by PatrikLaine

hey @d3vilsfire

I totally forgot you were here way back when. Its EHM Rockstar! Haha. 

My team isn't a cup contender in the slightest, but I can give you max mins if you want 'em just to play a lot. Otherwise good luck on one of the more competitive teams

15 hours ago, InstantRockstar said:

hey @d3vilsfire

I totally forgot you were here way back when. Its EHM Rockstar! Haha. 

My team isn't a cup contender in the slightest, but I can give you max mins if you want 'em just to play a lot. Otherwise good luck on one of the more competitive teams

haha i totally forgot you were here as well, that is hilarious! Would it be 1C and 1PPC?

16 hours ago, PatrikLaine said:

banner72Real.gif&key=1bb7b3ad65f74f801dc

Welcome back to the to the VHL, @d3vilsfire!

I'm PatrikLaine, Assistant General Manager of the Houston Bulls organization. I'll be honest- the Bulls right now can't promise an appearance in the playoffs or a strong cup-contending roster, but we can offer something that some of the top teams can't.

We're coming into season 72 as a completely blank slate. If you're looking for ice time, more personal instruction on how to earn TPE and build your player, and an opportunity to make a name for yourself early on in your career, then Houston is exactly the place to be.

At the moment, Houston is a smaller, tight-knit group that's focused on making the most with what we have. Our primary goal at the moment is giving newer players a chance to shine, improving their draft stock and starting their careers off on the right foot. The team's communication is primarily done through our own Discord server, where a number of people can be accessed at a moment's notice. This includes myself, a number of Houston alumni, and VHL General Managers that can answer any questions you might have about the league or about your player.

Right now, the Houston Bulls are prepared to offer you a spot as a First Line Centre, along with considerable time on special teams units. To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Accepted" to let us know that you'd like to be a part of the red rampage.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We're looking forward to making you the newest member of the Herd!

image.png

Coming to Texas is a bit daunting, but with a fellow German on the team Björn von Luxembourg looks forward to beginning his career in the State of God, Guns, and Football.

Accepted