depressing salt in wound post

little salt in the wound for us. Winning or losing, these boys knew how to have fun and made everyday worth it. Sucks to lose but Mexico was a tight night group for the greater part of two seasons. Wasn't the ending we wanted by any means but I can bet your ass the we had the most fun in the VHLM regardless of outcomes. Will be claiming these in my depression and denial for 3 weeks. 

Spoiler

zt9NJOC.png

Spoiler

2fAQZj9.png

Spoiler

ealunLt.png

and this ass version:

MIpXaRZ.png

from chasing 60 losses to chasing a founder's cup i could not have asked for a better group of folks to have this journey with. for anyone who does not join me from mexico city in malmo i want to wish you best of luck in your careers and we will always have mexico city. with hylands and myself now joining malmo for the next part of the career journey. i will miss you all, besides hylands

13 minutes ago, gorlab said:

best looking team in terms of sigs/graphics on the site

too bad they took that L in the finals  :kekw: 

Although him making all the graphics in advance is dedication and baller gotta be honest this reminds me of the Inner Circle bit post Stadium Stampede haha.

7 hours ago, Victor said:

massive jinx tbh

7 hours ago, Victor said:

Devise hates Mexicans

So between @FrostBeard making myself and @Hylands non-prospects.  @Motzaburger doing motza graphic things and @Devise hating Mexicans.... 

I now understand....

• 2 weeks later...