Saskatoon Wild AGM Announcement

Doomsday

MIpXaRZ.png&key=ce0f06c928be26c5542e72ca

Saskatoon Wild AGM Announcement

It's been a pretty phenomenal run for Saskatoon the past few seasons, but changes are inevitable for any team. @McWolf was sent off to his next challenge in the VHL in grand style with a Founder's Cup win, and I have some big shoes to fill as GM of the Wild. Saskatoon is a team that has been blessed to have been led by quality members such as @Peace, @Elmebeck and McWolf, just to name the past few leaders of the team, and I can only hope that I can live up to their accomplishments. 

That being said, the VHLM, to me, is all about learning and preparing players for the next step of their careers. This also goes for prospective management as well, which is why this announcement is being made today. While scouring over prospective candidates, I was hoping to find a member that had the desire to take on the role and learn about STHS. Additionally, I wanted to promote from within if possible, and give someone a chance that had not given one before. Needless to say, I found someone who fit all of these things perfectly. I would like to officially introduce the new AGM of the Saskatoon Wild, none other than...

Spoiler

A member of the VHL that hails from Saskatchewan, Ferk has been a valued member of the Saskatoon Wild both on and off the ice for the past two seasons. I am thrilled to have him on board as my AGM to give him his shot at management, and additionally to keep him involved with his hometown team, so to speak. Congratulations, and best of luck with your new role!

Lastly, I can't make a statement without giving a shout-out to the Season 72 Founder's Cup Champions, the #SaskyBois! It was an amazing year with you beauties, and I can't wait to see how your careers unfold! Thank you for giving your all every day, and with that hard work and determination, you'll be champions again in the VHL!

This concludes the announcement, thank you for your time.

Doomsday, Saskatoon Wild GM

#SaskyBois