Warsaw Predators Press Conference

Da_Berr

13 hours ago, Rhynex Entertainment said:

Warsaw Predators Press Conference :war:

Week Ending Sunday, January 29, 2023

Answer 3 for 1 TPE, all 6 for 2 TPE.

1. Has the S86 VHL WJC and WC meet your expectations?

2. Did you join the S87 VHLF? If so, did you get to draft who you wanted to draft?

3. What are your thoughts toward depreciation and the importance of VHLE moving forward?

4. How lengthy should or would be best for a VHL off season?

5. Who will be our S87 MVP?

6. In your opinion, how useful are midseason coaching changes? And when during the season is the best time to make the changes?

1. I haven't had much time to keep track of the WJC or WC, but I am hoping that it has been a good tournament.

2. I did join it and I have luckily been able to grab some guys I wanted, but I lost out on some people I had my eye on.

3. I don't really understand it. It confuses my brain.

4. I don't think it needs to be too long. Give people some time to earn some TPE and reset of the next season. I don't mind the current length.

5. I am hoping for Girts Galvins to tear it up this season.

6. I think it depends on the team. Looking at Vancouver, I personally do not believe that changing the coach at the current point of the season will do any good. It is basically a full reset and the players have to learn a whole new method of play. It may benefit some players, but that is not always the case. A great example is Martin St. Louis and Cole Caufield, where Cole started to score a lot more due to his coaching. However, I think that will be hard to intimidate in the Vancouver situation.

On 1/23/2023 at 2:48 AM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

2. Did you join the S87 VHLF? If so, did you get to draft who you wanted to draft?

3. What are your thoughts toward depreciation and the importance of VHLE moving forward?

6. In your opinion, how useful are midseason coaching changes? And when during the season is the best time to make the changes?

1. Didn’t really pay much attention to it, but I’m pretty sure Canada came third so I’m happy for them!

2. I forgot to sign up this year, it is something i love to do, even though i just draft Warsaw players usually lol 

3. I mean, it’s something that has to happen, can’t have the same players at the top always and players do get older so it’s alright. I really do like the VHLE, i am happy that it is getting some sort of focus/treatment!! 
4. as long as the simmers and people who run the league need, life is busy and we can’t just drop everything for virtual hockey!! 
5. Payne train for og player and cheese for new player, gotta show love to my defensemen!

6. Sometimes changes are needed and they can completely change a franchise, i think after a good 20-30 games is when if you’re going to make a coaching change, that’s when you should do it. Lots of time to embrace the tank or get a new coach that can change the vibe and environment. 

Edited by Kisslinger

NO, I dont know whats going on in it, and I THINK IM PLAYING, I think???

No, Girts picked like 2 players I wanted right before me 😂

E sucks lol, depreciation sucks lol

2 weeks, one for drafts and such, another for training camp

Girts, gonna come out with even more goals than S86

seems to work against unknowing teams

On 1/23/2023 at 2:48 AM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

1. Tbh I didn't follow it because I felt Girts got s.n.u.b.b.e.d but hope it was a good tourney for everyone. 

2. Yes I've won two or three fantasy groups now, I got some players I wanted but missed by one pick on Girts. Was forced to take a moscow player.. /puke. 

3. I have no idea how depreciaton works but I think I'm up for it soon. 

4. I'd say no more than 12-14 days. 

5. I'm gonna say Marner or Payne. Both stars.

6. I would say coaches should make changes anytime the team goes on a skid for about 10 games. 

Edited by Girts

Week Ending Sunday, February 5, 2023

1. How do you feel your player is performing so far in S87?

2. Record is not great, have fallen behind. What can we do to improve our team position?

3. When do we need to start worrying about falling behind in the season?

4. Who has been most surprising so far early in Season 87?

5. What's the best Fans Appreciation event?

6. NHL All Stars. Thoughts on this season's all star selections?

Edited by Rhynex Entertainment

9 hours ago, Rhynex Entertainment said:

2. Record is not great, have fallen behind. What can we do to improve our team position?

1. He is performing better than I thought. He isn’t scoring as many goals, but he’s putting up points so far.

2. I think trying to get some more quality depth would be beneficial for the team.

3. I think we have some time before we need to worry. If we start losing consistently we can worry.

4. I’m not surprised, but our captain is again doing a great job.

5. That’s a good question! I don’t know if I could choose a best.

6. I am a bit upset with it. I think that the way it’s formatted removes a lot of the enjoyment of the “All-Star” game. I think we should go back to a draft format and not worry about having a representative from each team. Just choose the people who have truly been “All-Stars” of the season.

1. Well…Payne is off to another slow start.  Getting some points but am a -3 and just not clicking like I should be 

2. not sure .   I’m clueless to how sim works but I’m sure we will hit our stride soon.  We have too many scorers not to. 

3. mid season. 

4. Big Cheese.  What a great pickup.  He’s lighting it up. 

5. bobble head night

6. hate how they have to pick one for each team.  Some players get FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY.  Should just be the best 

On 1/30/2023 at 2:08 AM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

1. I feel great, Old man Kisslinger is still kicking and showing some life out there. 

2. Just have to play through those tough games and come back better, we are a top team and eventually we will be playing like it!

3. I would say 30 games into the season is when you have to make the choice on what to do. 

4. Cheese, amazing pick up and it just bolsters our dline!

5. Like Payne train said, bobble head night, used to collect them. 

6. I mean, it seems the fan vote didn't matter much but I'm cool with who ever they put, ill still watch. 

Im in shock, we have the type of team to go 72-0 but we are LOSING, does that answer your question?

we need to keep more goals out of our own net, lots of goals against right now, more goals for would help too

midseason is when panic is REALLY set in

Didn't expect LA up there with their lack of defense.

Im not gonna lie, I have no idea what that means

shit as always, its for all stars, should be only the best players in the LEAGUE not on every team. Stupid. Also hate the event, I just wanna see the leafs play, not a bunch of games nobody (including players) don't care about. However I would find it interesting if they put all the bangers and fighters in a game... 

On 1/30/2023 at 2:08 AM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

1. I'm doing pretty good but not as good as last year, that said last yr was insane so I'm still over a ppg which is great. 

2. Maybe shake up the strats find a more consistent winning system. 

3. Anytime moscow is in front of us we should be worried lol

4. Biggie Cheese has been a pleasant surprise, dude is killing it. 

5. Free food is always good

6. Good selections was a fun weekend

Week Ending Sunday, February 12, 2023

1. Biggie Cheese is having a tremendous season so far, especially with how poorly we have been playing. Could Cheese keep up this amazing pace? Where would Cheese end in production at season end?

2. We're in 5th but also only 4 points out from 1st in the European Conference. What are your thoughts toward how we could takeover our conference?

3. Currently we have 4 PPG players, which is less than previous seasons. How many players do you feel we will have reach ppg status at season end?

4. What is the difference this season compare to last few seasons that have been a cause for concern?

5. We don't have a 1st round pick for S88 draft. Do we need one?

6. How did you like the NHL All Star weekend?

Edited by Rhynex Entertainment

1. Cheese is doing great.  I hope he keeps it up and the rest of the club catches up.  

2. Well. Payne needs to improve on defense. -10 so far and not helping with points. Defense needs to improve 

3. I thing 7-8 will be

4. we’ll last year we scored in bunches and stopped teams with solid d.  We’re not doing that now

5.  Couldn’t hurt but cost might be too high

6.  Boring really 

7 hours ago, Rhynex Entertainment said:

1. Biggie Cheese is having a tremendous season so far, especially with how poorly we have been playing. Could Cheese keep up this amazing pace? Where would Cheese end in production at season end?

2. We're in 5th but also only 4 points out from 1st in the European Conference. What are your thoughts toward how we could takeover our conference?

3. Currently we have 4 PPG players, which is less than previous seasons. How many players do you feel we will have reach ppg status at season end?

4. What is the difference this season compare to last few seasons that have been a cause for concern?

1. I think Cheese can def keep up this pace, gets a lot of ice time and when they're out there its always amazing hockey. I could see them finishing top 3 in defense points!

2. Just have to finish off and win those close games, too many games where we have so many shots but cant bury the final goals we need. 

3. I think we will stay around four, maybe even get three of them. Hopefully Kisslinger continues but he would be the one that falls out. 

4. Players getting older, we have had a pretty young team for a while and now the age is finally catching up lol. 

5. I don't think so, just have to start winning games so im right hahaha

6. Games were pretty cool, events i wish they tried in and took it serious but its all in good fun. 

On 2/6/2023 at 3:01 AM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

1. I think he will keep it up for sure. At least a PPG.

2. I think we are going to turn it around and solidify ourselves at a top two position.

3. I think that we will have at least 6 people with PPG.

4. We are not an immediate powerhouse team. It doesn't mean we are not going to have a chance to win, but it is different than usual.

5. Yea maybe.

6. I didn't even watch it. They are so boring now.

Love to see him leading dmen currently, great player on a great organization. No reason he can't keep it up, and finish somewhere in the 110 point area. He's looked unstoppable offensively from the back end. 

Nobody has yet to break out yet over here in the EU Conference, it just takes a streak and you guys could catapult to the top. I think you guys have the roster, just maybe need to make some tweaks in practice or coaching strategies. Just don't get too down on yourself in 5th, I would also get rid of the word "struggling" out of the locker room.

Not many players off PPG as it stands. Could be as many as 7 to be honest, but 5 or 6 looks a bit more likely. I've never been a points guy though, so who cares.

Like I said before, 4 points out of 1st, no need to use the word struggling or concern. Let the season play out, keep it simple. Once you get to game 55, 60, around the trade deadline, then you can start thinking if this roster is up for it or not.

Probably no need to sell a roster piece to do so, this draft is looking quite insane at the top end, but dies off hard. Skip it and come back next year.

I've never been in the "ALLSTAR GAMES USED TO MEAN SOMETHING" crowd, obviously it's mostly for fun. There's really no way to make the players try, as they don't want to get hurt. But I enjoyed the tournament, finally the Atlantic got the W. Skills competition needs a bit of an overhaul though, get rid of the pre-recorded events, don't stop some events halfway through and go to another, and bring back the draft. 

If Biggie Cheese keeps this up, he's going to carry us to the playoffs

Score more, Id usually say defense, but I see us as more of an offensive team this season especially 

more, we are already at 5, and I see 2 more guys coming up to a point a game. The team has become much more offensive this season, so we should have at least 6 ppg players

The defense isn't there, we are letting in more goals, but we are scoring like crazy so we are getting wins from that

No, we will be competitive next season as well, but after that Warsaw will lose Kiss and Marner so watch out there

They should get rid of it so I can watch something more fun and meaningful. No I did not watch it. It was especially a cringe show this season. 

On 2/6/2023 at 2:01 AM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

1. Cheese has been great, I think he can continue it and possibly end up as one of the top scoring dmen. 

2. It's nuts I think we were in 1st a couple days ago, now 4th, it's super tight we can definitely win this thing. 

3. I think we will prob have 4 end up a ppg maybe 5 if we get hot. 

4. We're doing ok, not sure, but we did lose Vasile Lamb which is hard to replace. 

5. Probably, I mean it's always good to have one, but as long as the GM has a plan we're good. 

6. It was pretty fun, some cool new events. 

Week Ending Sunday, February 26, 2023

1. Trade deadline is right around the corner, what are you hoping to happen in S87 trade deadline?

2. European Conference is very tight with basically every team but 2 fighting for 2 + 2 spots. Who do you feel will make up seats 2, 3 and wildcards?

3. What can we do to help improve the team for the final stretch of the season?

4. How many of our teammates will end the season ppg?

5. Who's been your player's biggest rival?

6. NHL trade deadline is also right around the corner, how busy do you think the trade deadline will be this year?

1. I think some teams like Davos are going all in to win it.  Anything can happen in Eau since it’s so close.  

2. Riga and Prague 

3. Not sure really.  We just need to be consistent and beat the clubs near us in standings.  

4. I’d say 6. 

5. Jake Thunder

6. I’d say pretty busy.  Especially in the East.  I’d expect Carolina to make a move to Match Toronto 

13 hours ago, Rhynex Entertainment said:

1. Trade deadline is right around the corner, what are you hoping to happen in S87 trade deadline?

2. European Conference is very tight with basically every team but 2 fighting for 2 + 2 spots. Who do you feel will make up seats 2, 3 and wildcards?

6. NHL trade deadline is also right around the corner, how busy do you think the trade deadline will be this year?

1.  I am hoping to just solidify our team. We are doing well, but adding some strong players would do us wonders.

2. I'd look out for Riga and Malmo.

3. We need some defensive players.

4. I think we could have 7 end with a ppg. If not, it will be very close.

5. I wouldn't say he has ever had a huge rival. However, he always checks up on how players he played with in VHLM and VHLE are doing, like The Board Game Clue On Skates.

6. I hope it is very busy. That O'Reilly trade has me very excited for other trades to come.

I do wonder if getting another goalie for a one, two punch would help rest Wumbo a little more.

This is a scary situation we are in, we CANNOT miss the playoffs, the team is too good to lose this. 

I think what the team really needs is a party night where we all go to the strip club and entertain some people.

Im thinking 6 players will end with a point per game. 

Daniel Jansen, ahead of me now in points AND goals... This isnt the first time I lost this battle.

I think this will be one of the busier years at the deadline. Tampa always adds a little something, Teams who should have sold seasons ago are now selling, and teams with the GM on his last year of his contract... Dubas, will really need to show up in the playoffs to keep their job probably. The deadline is already hot, and some teams are tanking, and others are taking advantage of that. 

On 2/20/2023 at 1:28 AM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

1. Not sure but we've been losing so maybe we need a 4th defenseman, I leave that up the GM's, they know best. 

2. I think we will make it, we have to, then I think Malmo, Davos, Riga. I really hate seeing Moscow in first. 

3. Again not sure but we need something, maybe some strategy tweaks. 

4. I think 5 for sure, hopefully 6. 

5. Nico Pearce on Moscow, always try and body that dude when we play. 

6. Seems like all the big trades are happening before the deadline so I don't think the actual deadline will be that exciting. The poor tsn trade breakers will be talking about all the deals from the previous 2 weeks. 

Week Ending Sunday, March 5th, 2023

1. We have fallen behind and out of a playoff spot. Who will step up and bring us to the post season?

2. What is your overall thoughts on how the season has gone for the team as we enter the final stretch of S87?

3. How has your player produced and progressed so far in S87?

4. How eventful has the trade deadline been in S87?

5. Do we need to look at retooling or rebuilding if we miss the playoffs this season?

6. Your thoughts on those recent pre-trade deadline NHL trades?

1. the silent assassin….Girts Galvins

2.  Decent.  We’re in a tough division.  We need to be better defensively to get to the finals. 

3. Payne has been ok.  Started off slow but hasn’t been horrible. 

4. boring

5. hmm.  Tough question.  Possibly need to pick up a piece or two but have a great core group of players. 

6. the East Is going for it.  NY, NYI, NJ, TOR all made trades.  The west better get busy

On 2/27/2023 at 3:50 AM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

Week Ending Sunday, March 5th, 2023

1. We have fallen behind and out of a playoff spot. Who will step up and bring us to the post season?

2. What is your overall thoughts on how the season has gone for the team as we enter the final stretch of S87?

3. How has your player produced and progressed so far in S87?

4. How eventful has the trade deadline been in S87?

5. Do we need to look at retooling or rebuilding if we miss the playoffs this season?

6. Your thoughts on those recent pre-trade deadline NHL trades?

1. Gotta give it to Girts.

2. I don’t think it’s been too bad, but we could obviously be doing better.

3. This is actually his best season for production! His plus minus is not as good though.

4. I haven’t really been keeping track of it if I’m gonna be honest.

5. I don’t think a full retool is necessary. Just need a few more solid pieces.

6. They are absolutely insane!