Town of Salem #8

Gustav

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

that's an option I'm free to pursue, but I have received claims and information in jail that I wouldn't want publicly known for now

I think stay on the lynch of Ricer. Eagles could be evil wanting you to waste a kill and a jail so maf isn't potentially jailed.

Alright, so I'll let the town decide what to do. I can jail ricer so we can push RJ or Nyko, or we can lynch ricer and I can jail one of the non-claims or hiding information

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Alright, so I'll let the town decide what to do. I can jail ricer so we can push RJ or Nyko, or we can lynch ricer and I can jail one of the non-claims or hiding information

I'd rather push ricer since we know he is probably bad

11 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

I think stay on the lynch of Ricer. Eagles could be evil wanting you to waste a kill and a jail so maf isn't potentially jailed.

On the contrary, this allows us to push for roles, and Spartan can execute Ricer with a nearly 100% guarantee he is witch

Just now, Spartan said:

we're voting up TP.....why?

Unvote Ricer

Vote RJFryman

B/C i feel like either he is really good at sheeping everyone. He did last game even though it was pretty obvious the whole time. If you really want to vote me up town you all are getting sheeped HARD. I say Im a town role that is important enough to stay quiet i don't know if you guys know the lists or not but there are roles that do that. For me to say it a couple of times trying to hint at it and he keeps bringing me up is more susp than anything I have done.

Just now, osens said:

Are we voting out RJ tonight, so jailor can execute ricer?

Just trying to fill some holes here. As of now, the town roles are "full" and have all been claimed. We're now looking for people with contradicting claims so we can weed folks out.