Town of Salem #8

Gustav

Just now, Ricer13 said:

Y’all should go read Wikipedia and it shall confirm it for you. Leave the horny police out of this mess

hoenstly if it was not meta gaming i would just screen shot my messages with him.

Just now, Spartan said:

Vote Tracker:

rj: eagles, devise, spartan, osens, omg, ricer (6)

eagles: rj?

no i moved onto ricer since if hes confirmed it is better to kill a confirmed evil then wait for jail TT.

Just now, rjfryman said:

hoenstly if it was not meta gaming i would just screen shot my messages with him.

I know this sucks if you're actually vet. But you specifically said that you didn't kill the SK, Gustav sends out messages before posting the night summary, and I feel like he would have specifically made sure to send you a message since he mentioned your unique role performing an action in there. This could be a really sucky way to go out, but it's all we have to work with for now.

Just now, Spartan said:

I know this sucks if you're actually vet. But you specifically said that you didn't kill the SK, Gustav sends out messages before posting the night summary, and I feel like he would have specifically made sure to send you a message since he mentioned your unique role performing an action in there. This could be a really sucky way to go out, but it's all we have to work with for now.

To be fair it’s easy for him to have been transported. Sooooo there’s that. 

Just now, Ricer13 said:

To be fair it’s easy for him to have been transported. Sooooo there’s that. 

If he was on alert, he would have shot the transporter who tried to swap him, but Mike was killed by mafia. The only vet kill was SK, so transporting does nothing for that.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

ok but we all agree that a vet who alerts and gets visted should get a message saying they were visted and you killed the visitor right.

Just now, rjfryman said:

ok but we all agree that a vet who alerts and gets visted should get a message saying they were visted and you killed the visitor right.

absolutely, that's why I'll gladly switch to nyko if Gustav confirms that he forgot to send a message to you regarding the result of your night action this morning

Just now, Spartan said:

absolutely, that's why I'll gladly switch to nyko if Gustav confirms that he forgot to send a message to you regarding the result of your night action this morning

again i don't mind at this point lynch me i feel usless, as a vet who is out no maf should come visit me and appartently my scum reading is on and no one is listening to me or my scum reading is off which point im worthless to town.

Just now, rjfryman said:

again i don't mind at this point lynch me i feel usless, as a vet who is out no maf should come visit me and appartently my scum reading is on and no one is listening to me or my scum reading is off which point im worthless to town.

I'll be straight up with ya man, even a revealed veteran is useful. We would have your vote, and you'd be a confirmed town member (unless TT) who could be a late game play since you can just survive and be vocal while the evils are afraid of visiting you.

Just now, Spartan said:

I'll be straight up with ya man, even a revealed veteran is useful. We would have your vote, and you'd be a confirmed town member (unless TT) who could be a late game play since you can just survive and be vocal while the evils are afraid of visiting you.

Obviously not as glamorous as being able to surprise an evil visiting you, but the vote and voice is very important.