Town of Salem #8

Gustav

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

MMFlex suggested we don't vote up RJ or Nyko and keep the vote on Ricer

Barzal was here while we were voting up RJ, and declined to. Even if he comes back to vote later that's a slow vote 

Flex may be alright, I'm more trusting of him than Barzal. Flex may just have hopped in late but confirmed two people as town, Ferk as one that I also believe to be town in the first place. Barzal though could be TT.

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Flex may be alright, I'm more trusting of him than Barzal. Flex may just have hopped in late but confirmed two people as town, Ferk as one that I also believe to be town in the first place. Barzal though could be TT.

People also have lives and can’t be glued to this chat all day so a slow vote is a bit of a stretch right now.

It's possible the you shot someone message wasn't sent; it's an easy enough mistake to make especially when everyone is still alive and you're rushing before work. Vet is unique though and confirmed in our role list. So either RJ is actually Vet or he's Maf trying to bait out the real Vet. Either way, unless @Spartan knows something we don't regarding the real Vet, there's not much reason to lynch a Vet claim at this time.

Just now, Ricer13 said:

People also have lives and can’t be glued to this chat all day so a slow vote is a bit of a stretch right now.

Not to agree with the Witch, but I'd say probably right here. On top of it being a weekday there is also a lot going on in here today so it's a lot for people to catch up on. 

Just now, omgitshim said:

Vet is unique though and confirmed in our role list. So either RJ is actually Vet or he's Maf trying to bait out the real Vet. Either way, unless @Spartan knows something we don't regarding the real Vet, there's not much reason to lynch a Vet claim at this time.

If we don't get a confirmation that his night action was a mistake from Gustav then we aren't lynching a Vet because there is zero chance he completed the night action the Veteran did last night. 

4 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

We are on VHL we don't have lives hahaha

Anyways I called barzal a slow vote because he was online and posting while we were voting. People who haven't been online yet I'm not going to call slow

Just now, eaglesfan036 said:

We are on VHL we don't have lives hahaha

Anyways I called barzal a slow vote because he was online and posting while we were voting. People who haven't been online yet I'm not going to call slow

This guy has evil written all over him. I say we all switch our votes and take him out. UNVOTE z16 

vote eagles

10 minutes ago, Devise said:

If we don't get a confirmation that his night action was a mistake from Gustav then we aren't lynching a Vet because there is zero chance he completed the night action the Veteran did last night. 

The more I think about it the more it doesn’t matter at this point if goosetaf actually comes in here in the game and confirms me that’s breaking the game because a vet should not be confirmed by the game master if he message me in DM and says sorry messed up I’m gonna look like a fool and everyone’s going to continue to vote me up to meet the game scuffed at this pointThe more I think about it the more it doesn’t matter at this point if goosetaf actually comes in here in the game and confirms me that’s breaking the game because a vet should not be confirmed by the game master if he message me in DM and says sorry messed up I’m gonna look like a fool and everyone’s going to continue to vote me up to meet the game scuffed at this point

Just now, rjfryman said:

The more I think about it the more it doesn’t matter at this point if goosetaf actually comes in here in the game and confirms me that’s breaking the game because a vet should not be confirmed by the game master if he message me in DM and says sorry messed up I’m gonna look like a fool and everyone’s going to continue to vote me up to meet the game scuffed at this pointThe more I think about it the more it doesn’t matter at this point if goosetaf actually comes in here in the game and confirms me that’s breaking the game because a vet should not be confirmed by the game master if he message me in DM and says sorry messed up I’m gonna look like a fool and everyone’s going to continue to vote me up to meet the game scuffed at this point

At least for me and my ruleAt least for me and my role

1 minute ago, Devise said:

Yeah and more than that, wouldn't you of PM'd Gus the moment the day started to be like "Yo this wasn't my night Action why did it say I killed The SK?" 

Gustav hasn't been online since the day phase started so maybe he did?

It's definitely a bit of a fucked situation, and I hope he clarifies on it. It's unfortunate if it was a mistake, but that's going to throw off the rest of the game if it's not clarified. I'm just going along with the logic of "if he mentioned veteran in the night summary, he would have remembered to inform the real vet"

1 minute ago, Devise said:

Yeah and more than that, wouldn't you of PM'd Gus the moment the day started to be like "Yo this wasn't my night Action why did it say I killed The SK?" 

My night action was to alert but I didn’t get a message I even looked up TOS gameplay of vets To confirm that I should’ve gotten a message.Then I even messaged him trying to confirm he didn’t get back to me because he’s probably working or something

1 minute ago, jhatty8 said:

Hey town. WHY ARE WE LYNCHING RJ?? He's the only Vet claim, we need to wait for a cc. It's only 12 guys, Jesus.

Vote Nyko

I'm not sure if there will be a CC considering how the reveal of RJ went, and if there is a different, real vet, they're not going to claim easily. I'm fine with applying pressure to Nyko though.

Unvote RJ

Vote Nyko

2 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

Hey town. WHY ARE WE LYNCHING RJ?? He's the only Vet claim, we need to wait for a cc. It's only 12 guys, Jesus.

Vote Nyko

Vet is a unique role. He says he wasn't the one who killed the SK

It is far more likely he is lying than Gustav made a mistake. If Gustav did error he will come in and tell us, and then we would change our votes

3 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Vet is a unique role. He says he wasn't the one who killed the SK

It is far more likely he is lying than Gustav made a mistake. If Gustav did error he will come in and tell us, and then we would change our votes

I know it's a tricky situation, but I've tried to not lean into it too hard. I'll execute an evil tonight regardless, so might as well Gustav some time. He may not even be able to confirm or deny it. Let's switch to @Nykonax in the meantime and see if we can get info. Chances are that he's not town due to all the claims. Hop in this as well @Devise.

Just now, Spartan said:

I know it's a tricky situation, but I've tried to not lean into it too hard. I'll execute an evil tonight regardless, so might as well Gustav some time. He may not even be able to confirm or deny it. Let's switch to @Nykonax in the meantime and see if we can get info. Chances are that he's not town due to all the claims. Hop in this as well @Devise.

Eh; I don't know. The time that it took RJ to claim and how much defending he did before finally revealing that his night action wasn't what it should of been felt pretty suspect. I feel like his priority should of been understanding why his nigh action wasn't what it was or how it happened, and instead he waited and waited and waited and was challenged and then finally revealed. On top of that in his reveal he was under the impression there could be two veterans in his claim. Honest mistake? Sure, but at some point how many honest mistakes in a row are happening here? 

I don't think we should switch our vote until Gustav comes on and confirms he messed up. The clarity of the situation will remain shrouded if we switch up targets at this point. 

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

Eh; I don't know. The time that it took RJ to claim and how much defending he did before finally revealing that his night action wasn't what it should of been felt pretty suspect. I feel like his priority should of been understanding why his nigh action wasn't what it was or how it happened, and instead he waited and waited and waited and was challenged and then finally revealed. On top of that in his reveal he was under the impression there could be two veterans in his claim. Honest mistake? Sure, but at some point how many honest mistakes in a row are happening here? 

I don't think we should switch our vote until Gustav comes on and confirms he messed up. The clarity of the situation will remain shrouded if we switch up targets at this point. 

man i just get the strong feeling that you and eagles are in mafia chat enjoying the hell out of this. there were other people who you could have also gone after for not claiming and yet you kept pushing. when i die and show that i am vet i hope the town lynches both of you so fast. 

4 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

agree with devise we don't want to split the votes and not have enough

Nothing is stopping us from asking nyko his role though

I'm fine with the hesitation to move for now, but if nyko doesn't claim and we don't have a vet cc, I expect your vote and Devises to go with mine before the end of the day