Town of Salem #8

Gustav

1 hour ago, jhatty8 said:

Btw, I'm very sus of Doom as all of his results are just confirming a role someone already claimed.

Wasn't the plan literally to do that to confirm Docs? 

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

If this was the plan, which doctor was on Barzal?

My guess would be Eagles since he's the type to lay out a bait and switch plan for Mafia like that.

Morning all. Uneventful night for me, all quiet here except for the screams of witch agony haha.

I'm fine putting pressure on Berocka, we seem to be in a solid enough position here.

Vote Berocka 

@Spartan since you know all the roles:

There are two town investigative claims so far in Z16 and Doomsday. Have any of the other people claimed a TI role? Otherwise, these two are confirmed. I think it's time we just release everyone's role at this point like @Devise

Ok, so Z seems to be alright tbh, unless he's TT. We need @a_Ferk's info urgently since he also claimed TI, and I've protected his role for a bit, but we need answers. We have 5 TI claims, and they can't all be TI with multiple TS claims and 3 TP claims.

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

@Spartan since you know all the roles:

There are two town investigative claims so far in Z16 and Doomsday. Have any of the other people claimed a TI role? Otherwise, these two are confirmed. I think it's time we just release everyone's role at this point like @Devise

Doom, Z, both LO's, and Ferk are TI claims

Just now, Spartan said:

Ok, so Z seems to be alright tbh, unless he's TT. We need @a_Ferk's info urgently since he also claimed TI, and I've protected his role for a bit, but we need answers. We have 5 TI claims, and they can't all be TI with multiple TS claims and 3 TP claims.

5? 

Who are all of them

On 7/23/2020 at 10:28 AM, jhatty8 said:

@OrbitingDeath @a_Ferk y'all are confirmed townies. Maybe claim to help us out here?  :)

Jhatty I am confused why you said Orbiting Death was a confirmed townie? He is claiming retri so he couldn't have visited anyone, and as far as I know he was not jailed. 

Also, I very much do not buy @OrbitingDeath's retri claim. We have had someone dead for quite a few nights now. 

Just now, eaglesfan036 said:

Jhatty I am confused why you said Orbiting Death was a confirmed townie? He is claiming retri so he couldn't have visited anyone, and as far as I know he was not jailed. 

Also, I very much do not buy @OrbitingDeath's retri claim. We have had someone dead for quite a few nights now. 

Not that I personally like reti's to wait i understand some like to wait for an "important role" to me getting two confirmed is just as important as an 'important role'. so if he doesn't revi tonight he dies.