Town of Salem #8

Gustav

Yeah it makes sense to lynch me given my role. That way if TT does anything I can see what the dead know and seance. 

Did our jailor jail anyone last night though? Kinda curious what he did tbh

16 minutes ago, Devise said:

Yeah it makes sense to lynch me given my role. That way if TT does anything I can see what the dead know and seance. 

Did our jailor jail anyone last night though? Kinda curious what he did tbh

I was jailed

Just a note for everyone: I am once again unable to guarantee that I'll be there right at 9 tonight. Go use your obsessive page-refreshing time on something more productive.

Vote Devise

I will hope that RJ isn't TT, because if so, OMG has full control over who wins then. Considering the trust we've put into him, I would hope he sides with town if that becomes necessary.

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Vote Devise

I will hope that RJ isn't TT, because if so, OMG has full control over who wins then. Considering the trust we've put into him, I would hope he sides with town if that becomes necessary.

FWIW, Osens is telling me to tell you to execute OMG tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

FWIW, Osens is telling me to tell you to execute OMG tonight. 

I have been thinking about that, but if he is survivor, then we just handed him a last second L

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

JH8 also wants us to know that we can suicide into vet to reduce numbers. 

isn't that the current plan?

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

I have been thinking about that, but if he is survivor, then we just handed him a last second L

isn't that the current plan?

Yeah he just tagged it twice in there so I wanted to pass it along so he knows I'm listening haha. Even the dead gotta be kept happy. He agreed with the exec OMG idea.

I'm just going to put it out here too, he was jailed last night but what did Eagles actually do for town all game? He's a confirmed doctor now correct? Nyko has evidence of a heal, but Eagles has done nothing. On top of that; I trust you more than I trust him and I feel like most of the other townies were on board for a strategy of leaving the last MAF alive to be lynched on repeat until we found the TT. While I don't doubt OD's personal text, I do feel like a lot extra went into that to justify his decisions when in reality it really seems to me like his strategy was to suicide into you, knowing full well Osens would kill him. He seems to be indicating on the death server that was his and Dooms plan, but that said whomever was TT was in on it too because they see the Discord for MAF and are still alive. The only person I feel who benefits the most from us having 3 days to find TT is Eagles because he was the most suspicious when there was still another MAF on board. I know I've been on him all game, I just...I'd bet literal money on him being TT at this point.

It's neither here nor there though, as the townies in dead are pointing out to me as well if it comes down to him and you and OMG and he's the TT you guys can just vote him. Best of luck to us figuring this out before the end of 3 days though, I'll accept my lynch with grace knowing that death isn't the end. 

1 minute ago, Devise said:

Yeah he just tagged it twice in there so I wanted to pass it along so he knows I'm listening haha. Even the dead gotta be kept happy. He agreed with the exec OMG idea.

I'm just going to put it out here too, he was jailed last night but what did Eagles actually do for town all game? He's a confirmed doctor now correct? Nyko has evidence of a heal, but Eagles has done nothing. On top of that; I trust you more than I trust him and I feel like most of the other townies were on board for a strategy of leaving the last MAF alive to be lynched on repeat until we found the TT. While I don't doubt OD's personal text, I do feel like a lot extra went into that to justify his decisions when in reality it really seems to me like his strategy was to suicide into you, knowing full well Osens would kill him. He seems to be indicating on the death server that was his and Dooms plan, but that said whomever was TT was in on it too because they see the Discord for MAF and are still alive. The only person I feel who benefits the most from us having 3 days to find TT is Eagles because he was the most suspicious when there was still another MAF on board. I know I've been on him all game, I just...I'd bet literal money on him being TT at this point.

It's neither here nor there though, as the townies in dead are pointing out to me as well if it comes down to him and you and OMG and he's the TT you guys can just vote him. Best of luck to us figuring this out before the end of 3 days though, I'll accept my lynch with grace knowing that death isn't the end. 

Yeah, I lean towards agreeing with you, in that Eagles is probably the TT. I don't think he healed anyone, or was tracked by Ferk or caught by LO's (unless it was planned), so he could have pushed the idea of suiciding into vet. I will probably pick someone to jail on a whim and hope it works out. Until then, we'll lynch Devise and have everyone else suicide into vet.

@a_Ferk I hope you check the thread for once....

2x TOWN PROTECTIVE

Osens BG

Me Doc

2x TOWN SUPPORT

Devise Medium

Mike Transporter

2x TOWN INVESTIGATIVE

Ferk - Tracker

Barzal - Lookout

1x TOWN KILLING

RJ Vet

3x RANDOM TOWN

Eagles Doc

JH8 LO

Z16 Sheriff

1x GODFATHER

Berocka

3x RANDOM MAFIA

Doomsday - Mafioso

OrbitingDeath - Mafioso

MMFlex - Mafioso

1x TOWN TRAITOR

1x NEUTRAL EVIL

Ricer13 - Witch

1x RANDOM NEUTRAL

Hatter - SK

1x ANY OF THE ABOVE

Spartan Jailor

there's no claim space for OMG's survivor claim. He'd have to be the "any" to have space. Which would have to move Spartan to TK. So either RJ, Spartan, or OMG is our TT

Hang OMG.

Spartan executes RJ

We hang spartan

vote OMG

Just now, Nykonax said:

there's no claim space for OMG's survivor claim. He'd have to be the "any" to have space. Which would have to move Spartan to TK. So either RJ, Spartan, or OMG is our TT

Hang OMG.

Spartan executes RJ

We hang spartan

vote OMG

....what? You didn't put anyone into TT, I know that I am RT, which means that OMG could be survivor and one of the remaining "RT's" is TT.

3 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

Hang OMG.

Spartan executes RJ

We hang spartan

vote OMG

this idea literally prevents us from narrowing down town by sending them into the vet, and seems like something the TT would suggest to buy time

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

....what? You didn't put anyone into TT, I know that I am RT, which means that OMG could be survivor and one of the remaining "RT's" is TT.

A) omg is in the "any" category, means spartan rj eagles me ferk or z16 are TT due to claim space

B) omg isn't survivor and is town traitor.

Either way we hang omg tonight, then eagles ferk and z16 suicide into rj. That leaves spartan and rj as the final two TT candidates. Alive with them would be devise and me. Doesn't have to be me, can be whoever town trusts most out of me eagles ferk z16. Spartan executes rj, then spartan is hung

D1: hang omg

N1: 3 of me eagles ferk z16 suicide into RJ

D2: devise and the chosen one live with rj/spartan, nothing is done

N2: spartan executes rj

D3: devise and the chosen one lynch spartan

3 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

A) omg is in the "any" category, means spartan rj eagles me ferk or z16 are TT due to claim space

B) omg isn't survivor and is town traitor.

Either way we hang omg tonight, then eagles ferk and z16 suicide into rj. That leaves spartan and rj as the final two TT candidates. Alive with them would be devise and me. Doesn't have to be me, can be whoever town trusts most out of me eagles ferk z16. Spartan executes rj, then spartan is hung

D1: hang omg

N1: 3 of me eagles ferk z16 suicide into RJ

D2: devise and the chosen one live with rj/spartan, nothing is done

N2: spartan executes rj

D3: devise and the chosen one lynch spartan

the plan is you, ferk, eagles, z16, and barzal suiciding into RJ, and devise will be hung today. that would mean that omg (if I don't exe him), me, and RJ would be alive tomorrow. if any of you 5 don't suicide into RJ, we have our TT. Otherwise, then RJ is our TT.

@Devise the what have I done for town argument is ridiculous lol

Here's my actions of pushing people:

Pushed RJ until he made a claim

Pushed MMFlex when spartan wanted to push nyko - MM wound up as mafia FYI

Called BS on Orbiting Death's Retri claim

Immediately went on board with lynching Doomsday

I have been outing the mafia the entire game, and you and mike have made it a lot harder for me to help the town. None of this matters though because I will be committing suicide on RJ to prove my innocence and shut you conspiracy theorists up. 

Also, from taking a look at some of mafia's poor defenses for themselves this game, I am 99% certain that myself, spartan, or OMG are not TT, because we would not have outed the witch and would have tried to give berocka a better defense