Town of Salem #8

Gustav

2 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Jhatty I am confused why you said Orbiting Death was a confirmed townie? He is claiming retri so he couldn't have visited anyone, and as far as I know he was not jailed. 

Also, I very much do not buy @OrbitingDeath's retri claim. We have had someone dead for quite a few nights now. 

fake spy will, which at the time we thought was real. 

Just now, Devise said:

Michaelangelo says hello. The wicked witch is unhappy with their play and the mad hatter can't even enjoy his tea.

Jailor you should set up some 'safe words' with the next few people you jail to confirm what i assume is medium claim. i only assume that b/c after my kerfuffle i kinda lost track of everything.

5 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

Jailor you should set up some 'safe words' with the next few people you jail to confirm what i assume is medium claim. i only assume that b/c after my kerfuffle i kinda lost track of everything.

We might of been ahead of you on that. That said it's been a pretty quiet graveyard for salty reasons mostly.

5 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

that's all you got? You can't tell us who Mike transported the night he died? 

Fickle spirits. Mike hasn't been on much, hasn't responded to that exact question. He said he was targeting a mafia the night he died i inquired who yesterday, waiting.

1 minute ago, Devise said:

Fickle spirits. Mike hasn't been on much, hasn't responded to that exact question. He said he was targeting a mafia the night he died i inquired who yesterday, waiting.

So Mike knew by night 2 who was mafia was already

6 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Could of been a hunch, or he could of gotten the confirmation because whomever he was transporting killed him. 

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

That's a theory of his, idk if it's correct. I do have some buzz words set up with folks jailed, just to mitigate a little risk. Problem though is that we have Trans, Medium, and Retri as claims, on top of 3 TP claims and 5 TI claims. 

5 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Yea the TT is revealed 

Thanks the yeah I'll update you guys if I get anything from Mike. Trust in Spartan either way. 

Also I decided to reveal just because of all the claims. At the end of the day my power doesn't end with death so I'll still be able to help regardless.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

That's a theory of his, idk if it's correct. I do have some buzz words set up with folks jailed, just to mitigate a little risk. Problem though is that we have Trans, Medium, and Retri as claims, on top of 3 TP claims and 5 TI claims. 

Well the medium and retri claims will be solved tonight.

If Orbiting is actually a retri (which I doubt), then he will revive Mike tonight. In doing that, OD can confirm himself. Mike can then confirm for us if Devise is actually the medium. So we can leave those two alone and focus on figuring out the TIs today, and also voting up Berocka

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Well the medium and retri claims will be solved tonight.

If Orbiting is actually a retri (which I doubt), then he will revive Mike tonight. In doing that, OD can confirm himself. Mike can then confirm for us if Devise is actually the medium. So we can leave those two alone and focus on figuring out the TIs today, and also voting up Berocka

Yeah, that's about the plan. I posted earlier about a chain to follow to confirm like 3/4 TI's, hopefully that results in some critical information. If anyone doesn't remember it, I can mention it again.

Apologies, should clarify; Mike said that he missed Gus's early rollcall the morning of so he couldn't do what he wanted, which was transport a Maf to kill themselves. I did inquire about which Mafia he had sussed though. So whomever he transported didn't call him, he wasn't able to get a transport off before being killed. 

4 minutes ago, Devise said:

Apologies, should clarify; Mike said that he missed Gus's early rollcall the morning of so he couldn't do what he wanted, which was transport a Maf to kill themselves. I did inquire about which Mafia he had sussed though. So whomever he transported didn't call him, he wasn't able to get a transport off before being killed. 

I don't think that's how transporting works.

Transporter still gets their transport off the night they die, being killed doesn't block them

4 minutes ago, Devise said:

Sorry, I'm a little confused. Why would missing the previous morning results impact what he was going to do that night? I'm also not sure what you mean by "whomever he transported didn't call him."

I will probably need @omgitshim or @jhatty8 to confirm trans mechanics if they can get a transport off when they're getting killed.

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

I think Mike is saying he didn't submit the action in time

Yes this.

@Spartan I'm not saying that he could of done that action that is just what he listed in the Discord. I was only clarifying because I misread what he originally posted, I'm not having an active conversation with him at the moment, as I mentioned he's MIA on the server and has been every since that message was sent. He said that Gus started the game day earlier than he had anticipated, so he wasn't able to get his night action in where he said it was his intent to transport himself with a Mafia last the night previous and have them kill himself. He even remarked that "Gus is a jerk." But other than the quick blurb yesterday afternoon I haven't been able to get him to respond/he hasn't been online. 

For the record when I tagged him I did ask him what his intended target was, or basically who he suspected of being Mafia with it. I do think there is a chance he has turned the game off entirely though, as his last message in the ramble he sent yesterday afternoon was "Town is being stupid again." So, take that for what you will haha. 

3 hours ago, Spartan said:

Probably for the best. The most we can confirm you though then would be Invest or Consig. @Z16 need night results, and then will need you on Doom tonight. Would then like a LO, preferably @jhatty8 on Z16. This hopefully should at least keep two TI claims honest. Then @osens and @BarzalGoat stay on me tonight. @Nykonax on ret claim, @eaglesfan036 on Barzal.

That sound like a decent enough plan for now, despite it just being 10 AM? ?

There is no reason for nyko to go on the retri claim, if he gets his revive he has served his purpose and is of no further use to us other than a vote. Who cares if maf kills him. 

I'm not sure we should bother protecting any of our town investigative either. If mafia chooses to kill a TI it just confirms one for us any helps us narrow down who is lying