Town of Salem #8

Gustav

33 minutes ago, Devise said:

For the record when I tagged him I did ask him what his intended target was, or basically who he suspected of being Mafia with it. I do think there is a chance he has turned the game off entirely though, as his last message in the ramble he sent yesterday afternoon was "Town is being stupid again." So, take that for what you will haha. 

For some reason I feel like this is a lie. I don't think the town did anything stupid yesterday apart from me flipping a bit, but we found the witch early, and ended up taking out the mafioso. If he did see Devise's message, I bet he would have answered it. Thoughts folks?

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

For some reason I feel like this is a lie. I don't think the town did anything stupid yesterday apart from me flipping a bit, but we found the witch early, and ended up taking out the mafioso. If he did see Devise's message, I bet he would have answered it. Thoughts folks?

Mike probably thinks I am mafia again tricking the town would be my guess. Devise and OD fates will be revealed tonight so not much reason to change the vote

8 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Really? Mike didn't even log onto the Discord right after dying he first slid into the server yesterday afternoon. I saw his messages last night about 6 hours after and tagged him. He hasn't left the server but has yet to be online since. 

25 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

There is no reason for nyko to go on the retri claim, if he gets his revive he has served his purpose and is of no further use to us other than a vote. Who cares if maf kills him. 

I'm not sure we should bother protecting any of our town investigative either. If mafia chooses to kill a TI it just confirms one for us any helps us narrow down who is lying

I want Doom on Ferk tonight, then Z16 on Doom to determine whether he's invest or consig. In order to get Z16's results, we need a TP on him. If we're sending hatty on Z16, we basically guarantee that Z16 comes out alive tomorrow with info on Doom, as if Doom comes up not suspicious, he's actually invest (unless he and Z16 are mafia). If we lose hatty, then we confirm one TI.

I agree on the doc on ret claim though. Let's have Nyko on Barzal, Eagles on Osens. Barzal and Osens on me.

@a_Ferk, @Doomsday, @Z16, @jhatty8, @Nykonax, @BarzalGoat, @eaglesfan036, @osens here are your assignments, for now. If the chain breaks in the middle, then we know who is suspect.

9 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I want Doom on Ferk tonight, then Z16 on Doom to determine whether he's invest or consig. In order to get Z16's results, we need a TP on him. If we're sending hatty on Z16, we basically guarantee that Z16 comes out alive tomorrow with info on Doom, as if Doom comes up not suspicious, he's actually invest (unless he and Z16 are mafia). If we lose hatty, then we confirm one TI.

I agree on the doc on ret claim though. Let's have Nyko on Barzal, Eagles on Osens. Barzal and Osens on me.

@a_Ferk, @Doomsday, @Z16, @jhatty8, @Nykonax, @BarzalGoat, @eaglesfan036, @osens here are your assignments, for now. If the chain breaks in the middle, then we know who is suspect.

Ferk and Hatty are still unprotected, Doom is also vulnerable. I don't trust Doom yet, so I'm fine leaving him unprotected. If he isn't killed, then he's either mafia or the mafia doesn't want to get the invest. Barzal was attacked, so I'm assuming Nyko healed him. That would mean that both of them are town, probably, unless Barzal is maf and Nyko is TT doc.

I'd prefer that everyone I mentioned sticks to that plan.

So I kinda have this "out there" theory for later in the game that perhaps Eagles is the TT, was doctor on me yesterday, had maf attack me so he could help me, and then threw out that Nyko was who healed me. This effectively does two things.

A. Makes it seem like there's 2 doctors when there's one

B. Confirms Nyko is a doctor if he's not 

Idk if I'll get killed tonight but I did want to put this theory out there in case I do die