Town of Salem 11

Gustav

24 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

@Deviseanything to report?

If not I guess pick one of the quiet ones and start pushing.

Sorry was a busy night in the game and I wanted to make sure I understood all that chaos before responding.

I decided, just to see if Doomsday was telling the truth on the psychic claim and investigated him last night. Also felt it may have less action in my efforts to avoid being ambushed haha. Anyways here is the result I got; your target could be a Survivor, Vampire Hunter, Amnesiac, Medusa, or Psychic.

I'd say given that Psychic did come up in his role sheet and everything that went down last night (confirming Jhatty was lying about Invest and losing another investg) I'm going to go ahead and trust @Doomsday's psychic claim for that.

I'm not quiet, I just have a job I have to work through a majority of the day phase. 

Basically, from my analysis, I trust doomsday's psychic claim and think that omgitshim is also most likely town and seems to be an advanced player, so I'm waiting on direction from him. 

Also device, is it just me or is investigating Doomsday pretty much a waste since nobody CC'd his physic claim? 

My only worry thus far is that omg/device are in cahoots and both evil and just painting a picture of them being innocent. They seemed real buddy buddy to me in the game thus far. 

Any1 know if doomsday's d2 physic result 100% confirms Omg is town? 

"Jhatty, Jeff, or omgitshim is evil"  <- is it possible for 2 of the 3 to be evil in this physic result? 

29 minutes ago, gorlab said:

Also device, is it just me or is investigating Doomsday pretty much a waste since nobody CC'd his physic claim? 

Keep in mind I had to make my decision on who to investigate BEFORE all the chaos that happened at night. Which meant I didn't know which one of us wasn't investigator. Ultimately we based our lynch yesterday, and all our actions on a combination of information from the psychic and the investigators. I felt it was likely one of the counter investigators would get killed (so I didn't want to risk investigating them) and because we were making decisions based on the psychic claim anyways I felt it would be logical to go that route. 

2 hours ago, gorlab said:

It's very easy to fake being a Psychic, and with the town's actions being based on my info, best to make sure I'm confirmed and not an evil just making stuff up.

2 hours ago, gorlab said:

My only worry thus far is that omg/device are in cahoots and both evil and just painting a picture of them being innocent. They seemed real buddy buddy to me in the game thus far. 

Maf investigating maf early game is a classic strat. I’m still thinking Devise is evil. 

I’m not sold on the “both are good” claim that Ricer is banking his innocence on. He seems fishy and mafia-like. 

I'll claim.. 

I'm vigi and shot omgitshim last night trying to make a big play. I can explain reasons but it's very long winded, and night results does make me think omgitshim might be inno. 

When I shot him, it said his defense was too high so I'm assuming someone was protecting him  (good job I guess, in retrospect) 

I was sus of Ricer jumping off the Jeff vote when he looked like GF, but since he flipped Town I won't read into that. I'm fine with checking Doom since at the time one of him or hatty was lying (we know now it was hatty), and psychic is easy enough to fake that it's good to confirm he's legit.

Right now, I think we should be pushing Corgi and Flex. Some people that haven't claimed that are making pushes on claims that have passed the eye test which is worrisome, but let's pressure the ones that haven't claimed and aren't talking at all first.

@MMFLEX what r u?

Vote MMFLEX

2 minutes ago, gorlab said:

I'll claim.. 

I'm vigi and shot omgitshim last night trying to make a big play. I can explain reasons but it's very long winded, and night results does make me think omgitshim might be inno. 

When I shot him, it said his defense was too high so I'm assuming someone was protecting him  (good job I guess, in retrospect) 

I can confirm I was attacked last night and I used Jeff's dead body to protect myself. Guess we're lucky he attacked Jorg instead of you.

2x TOWN PROTECTIVE

-Trapper - Olympian

-Crusader - Jeffd

2x TOWN SUPPORT

-Medium - Barzal

-Retri - omg

2x TOWN INVESTIGATIVE

-Psychic - Doom

-Invest - Jiggly

2x TOWN KILLING

-Vigi - Gorlab

-Vet - (Unknown) (mafia knows)

2x RANDOM TOWN

-Invest - Devise

1x GODFATHER

1x MAFIOSO - Josh

3x RANDOM MAFIA

-Consig - Jhatty

-Jorg - Disguiser (possible)

1x NEUTRAL KILLING - Werewolf - (Unknown)

1x RANDOM NEUTRAL - Pirate - Berocka

2x ANY OF THE ABOVE

-Amnesiac - Riley

4 minutes ago, Berocka said:

2x TOWN PROTECTIVE

-Trapper - Olympian

-Crusader - Jeffd

2x TOWN SUPPORT

-Medium - Barzal

-Retri - omg

2x TOWN INVESTIGATIVE

-Psychic - Doom

-Invest - Jiggly

2x TOWN KILLING

-Vigi - Gorlab

2x RANDOM TOWN

-Invest - Devise

1x GODFATHER

1x MAFIOSO - Josh

3x RANDOM MAFIA

-Consig - Jhatty

2x ANY OF THE ABOVE

-Amnesiac - Riley

Unclaimed

@MMFLEX@Corgi34

Can someone tell me who I am missing

7 minutes ago, Berocka said:

2x TOWN PROTECTIVE

-Trapper - Olympian

-Crusader - Jeffd

2x TOWN SUPPORT

-Medium - Barzal

-Retri - omg

2x TOWN INVESTIGATIVE

-Psychic - Doom

-Invest - Jiggly

2x TOWN KILLING

-Vigi - Gorlab

2x RANDOM TOWN

-Invest - Devise

1x GODFATHER

1x MAFIOSO - Josh

3x RANDOM MAFIA

-Consig - Jhatty

2x ANY OF THE ABOVE

-Amnesiac - Riley

6 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Unclaimed

@MMFLEX@Corgi34 @a_Ferk @bigAL @Caboose30 @Ricer13

Can someone tell me who I am missing

1 of the above is an Any
2 of the above are Mafia

1 of the above is a Werewolf

1 of the above is a vet

1 of the above is random town