My own little dream team

Seabass

Well it's theme week again and this year our theme is dream teams. Now i'm guilty of not really being that sharp with my VHL knowledge so I won't be making an all time great dream team or anything like that.  My dream team will be mostly made up of my favourite team mates during my career or people who have had an impact on my 2+ year stay here so far in the VHL with Seabass. My dream team will be made up of 6 forwards, 4 defenseman and one goaltender. Here goes!

First Line Center: Roll FIzzlebeef

@TacticalHammer

I played with the Fizz for the last 3 seasons of his career.  Fizz was a consistent offensive threat during those 3 seasons and lead the Prague Phantoms in scoring for 2 out of those 3 seasons. He was probably the best centerman I got a chance to play with, not only because of his offensive output but because he was just a good all around player. He would play a physical brand of hockey and try to hit anything that moved which opened up some space for others on the ice. In those 3 years, the fizz scored 193 points in 216 games played and threw 469 total hits.  He was crucial in putting Prague on the map during the franchises early years and his physical play further cemented the Phantoms reputation of being a very physical team that nobody looked forward to play against. 

First Line Left Winger: Thomas Landry II

@Doomsday

Landry has been a stud since he entered the league in S71.  He's basically the posterboy for the current Prague Phantoms and he will be essential to the team moving forward once Block/WSJ retires. The reason I want Landry on my dream team is more for leadership purposes. Landry has shown me that he was an incredible, natural leader while we played together. He was always the first one on the ice and usually the last one on the ice as well. Brining in Landry onto the dream team gives me yet another physical presence up front to compliment Fizzlebeef, who Landry puts to shame with his 768 total hits accrued over 3 seasons., which is just a insane amount of hits.  

First line Right Winger: Erik Draven

@Jbeezy76

Draven and I go way back, we played out our time in the minors together as a member of the Yukon Rush. After we graduated the VHLM we were also lucky enough to get a chance to go to the same VHL team together as we both started off our careers in Prague. Draven is one of the few members that I have regular discussions with and he's helped me stay interested in the VHL over my career. Draven has been a pretty clutch player in the playoffs and I hope he can be just as clutch while playing on my dream team. 

2nd Line Center: Alex Pearson

@Jayrad28

Of course I have to grab my homie Pearson that's a no brainer. Pearson and I also go back, as we've played 6 seasons together as members of the Phantoms. Pearson was a pretty consistent offensive producer during his career being a 50+ point producer in 5 out of his 6 seasons played. The real reason I've acquired him to be on my dream team however is to party! Pearson is a fucken party animal, I just want him here to drink with in the event we win the dream team championships. I won't even require any real work out of him, he can even show up drunk to work if he wants!  I know I will be and I can't be the only one making a fool of myself on the ice or during the post game media scrums.  As long as we keep out of jail this time, it'll work out great.

2nd line Left Winger: Ondrej Ohradka

@animal74

Ohradka is cool shit! He's just fun to have around and really shows that he's passionate about the teams he's a part of. He always encourages his team mates to be the best version of themselves and he gives praises all around to his team mates. I feel like I've built a good friendship with Ondrej during our time in Prague and I miss having him around. That's why I'm stealing him from Prague to be a member of the Seabass Dream Team. Ohradka gives it his all every night and I hope that kind of passion just spreads throughout my lineup through him.

2nd Line Right Winger: Willie Dredge

@Speed

Dredgie! It's been a while since I've played with Willie and I can dream about having us reunited. Dredge and I played together in the minors and like Draven, we joined up in the VHL after being both drafted by the Prague Phantoms.  It's been 4 seasons since I've got to play with Willie and I'd like to get that going again for my dream team especially since Dredge has grown into such a offensive star since his departure from Prague. He has been a PPG player since he left and I want a chance to play with my Willie at it's peak. 

1st Paring: Seabass Perrin and Wolf Stansson Jr.

@Cornholio

Of course I'll be putting myself on my own team's first pairing that's just expected, but i'm picking up my homie WSJ to join me on it. Out of any player in the VHL, i've played the most games with WSJ as a team mate. He too was a member of the same Yukon Rush team with the likes of Willie Dredge and Erik Draven. Wolf however was my most common defensive partner over the years and I feel like our players had some good chemistry playing together for the 6 seasons I was in Prague. 

2nd Pairing: Cinnamon Block and Erik Summers

@omgitshim

It only made sense to reunite the old Phantoms big 3 on defense by also having Cinnamon Block on my dream team. We terrorized the league together for 6 years, now we can all reunite to inflict more punishment. I've played a good 90%  of my time with either Block or WSJ during the entirety of my career so it's safe to say I didn't really know who to add in to pair up with Block for this 2nd pairing. Summers is the better of the defenders I currently play with in Helsinki so i've selected him to fill the spot even though him and I play like shit together. I'm hoping he has better chemistry playing with Block then he is currently with me. 

Goaltender

@BladeMaiden

This one is easy, Brick Wahl. He's by far the best goaltender I've had to play in front of. Wahl is a riot to be around and keeps all his teammates laughing and in good spirits.  His last season in the VHL was just something amazing to be a part of , it's just too bad we didn't get to win a single playoff series with Wahl in net. Well by drafting him onto my dream team I hope we can get a chance to change that and become the best dream team out there.  

1200 words

Edited by Seabass

Review: Good, easy to read paragraphs full of good information. Also, good job using some more unknown players than the usual dream team. Nice use of bold words.

8/10

@Seabass thanks for choosing me for your personal Dream Team. Always an honor to play with such a fine young lad. This season hasn’t quite been what we hoped. But we don’t have no quit in us so we will fight until then end.