Saskatoon Wild Press Conference

a_Ferk

15 hours ago, Bulduray_1 said:

1.It's great to be part of this organization, I'm glad to be here and I think it's a good organization to help me for my career.

2.I don't want to put too much pressure on the team, but I think we have the player to go far in the playoff.

3.The offensive will be very dangerous and I think we should be able to do a lot of goals.

4.My father play at a good level, then he translate his passion to me.

5.Clearly pepsi

6.Yeah, pickleball

1. The draft is finally over! How does your player feel to play (or return to) Saskatoon?
- Augustus is very happy to be a part of the Wild, a fresh franchise for myself as I've never played here before. 

2. Any season predictions for this year?
- Season is going to be a bit rocky as things get acclimated however it should be a quick turnaround. 

3. Looking at our roster, what do you think is the biggest strength of our team?
- For sure our forward core, it's very deep and is likely going to carry us this season. 

4. How did you, or your player first discover hockey?

- Hockey has been in my household all my life, I kind of just grew up around sports all together, I've always loved them. 

5. Favourite type of Soda?
- Ginger Ale

6. Any hobbies you've recently picked up?

- None surprisingly, I'm pretty boring haha 

1. Great t be back on this team and excited for some more opportunity 

2. wild winning the finals for sure

3. team work and hard work?

4. a puck fell from the sky and hit me on the head, ive played hockey ever since

5. root beer is the only type of soda i will drink

6. started playing more roblox LMAO

PRESS CONFERENCE
Answer these 6 questions for 2 TPE!

1. Season starting back up once again! What does your player do to motivate themselves for the start of the season?

2. Is there any significant difference from your player this year from last year?

3. Biggest rivalry your player has with a team?

4. What is something Saskatoon can improve on or change?(Both on the ice and in the locker room)

5. What has your player been working on the most in the offseason?

6. What type of animal do you think your player resembles?

@NatIng14@Dust bucket@Austin2997@NyQuil@GoldGear88@Minoulambert23@freezyeh@Abraham Lincoln@Thode@Strider@PuckyMcStick@Azorochi@Wheaties@Brodie_Landry@dylanjj37@InstantRockstar @Smitty29 

Edited by Bulduray_1

1. Pump myself up with pre game music is always a must, chat with the teammates pre game

2. Not necessarily no, I’m showing up on the score sheet a bit more with is always nice

3. Maybe Mississauga, my former team but I don’t really have one (YET)

4. Um I would say all round my on ice preference is always good to build on to

5. everything 

6. I don’t know, any animal that can play hockey I guess

22 minutes ago, Bulduray_1 said:

PRESS CONFERENCE

1. Season starting back up once again! What does your player do to motivate themselves for the start of the season?

2. Is there any significant difference from your player this year from last year?

4. What is something Saskatoon can improve on or change?(Both on the ice and in the locker room)

@NatIng14@Dust bucket@Austin2997@NyQuil@GoldGear88@Minoulambert23@freezyeh@Abraham Lincoln@Thode@Strider@PuckyMcStick@Azorochi@Wheaties@Brodie_Landry@dylanjj37@InstantRockstar @Smitty29 

20 hours ago, Bulduray_1 said:

PRESS CONFERENCE

1. Just try to visualize the game and how we can win

2. Yes, I changed from being a big hitter to trying to score some goals

3. Our team or any team? Our team I would say Brian Kowalski, I know he is my line mate but a good friendly rivalry doesn't hurt. Other team I would say the Marlins, just cause my brother is on that team

4. Uhm, like to see some more people talking. As far as on ice, like to see our PP% go up
5. Improving my skating and scoring

6. Pit Bull Terrier

1. I always start the season off staying within myself and not trying to overdo anything.

2. Over the off-season I have definitely tried getting better that face offs to try and retain puck possession more often.

3. I would say my biggest personal rival would be the Philadelphia Reapers for trading me last season with no notice. Will always have them circled on the calendar.

4. Our team got off to a hot start by playing fundamental hockey and I think if we can keep this up there will be no issues.

5. As stated for my significant difference, I really worked on face offs this off-season.

6. I would say a chimpanzee as they probably are intelligent enough to play hockey.

- Biggest motivation is just constant reminder of what Augustus wants to become. He knows to be elite, you need to think elite, and so that is his every day motivation, reminding himself that he is what he wants to be. 

- This is Kennedy's first year in the league so this is his "breakout" year or I suppose maybe "standout" year. This will be his time to make an impression on the league. 

- As a goalie... everyone haha. We need to stand our ground and win games, Augustus is going to do that at all costs. 

- Sasky has a little bit of everything and works very well together, like any team I'd say depth is already nice to have but our top-heavy team looks solid so far. 

- Everything, it's his first season so he had to work on it all

- Bear, he's big, he's fast and agile, and has big mitts. 

On 2/2/2022 at 9:15 PM, Bulduray_1 said:

PRESS CONFERENCE

Last season, my team and I don't have the season of what we were expecting, this season, I will do my best to go far in the playoff and  aybe won the championship.
I really upgraade my defense play, I will be able to be very good at the two way of the ice.
Ottawa, because last season, we always have a lot penality against this team.
Maybe search to have two excellent pair of defensmen, that would be great!
My defense, I put hard work on that and I hope it will change something in my game and for the team.
Jaguars, I love to attack and I able to defend my self.

PRESS CONFERENCE

1. As more and more games are being played, how is your player feeling about our start?

2. What keeps your player hydrated while taking part in practices and games?

3. What should be our season expectations this year?

4. Has your player ever been in a slump? If so, how did they get out of it?

5. Favourite ice cream flavour?

6. If you could choose one superpower what would it be?

17 hours ago, Bulduray_1 said:

1. As more and more games are being played, how is your player feeling about our start?

My player is super good, he does more points that i was thinking, i'm very proud. For the team, we are at the third place, but i'm sure we can easily take the seconds place in the conference.

Gatorade, I love that and water is super important too.

I think the team can finish second in the conference and maybe go to the semi-finals in playoff, this is my expectation.

Yeah, last season, i got a big slump with 0 points in 10 games, I just work harder.

Classic, chocolate

Be invisible

20 hours ago, Bulduray_1 said:

PRESS CONFERENCE

My player feels much better than last season. Putting up a fair amount of points.

Grape Powerade

Hopefully a deep playoff run, i feel like we’ve got the team for it.

Lots of extra sleep helps me out so id say that transfers over for my player.

Peanut Butter Chocolate

Teleportation

On 2/7/2022 at 10:34 PM, Bulduray_1 said:

PRESS CONFERENCE

1. I feel good about out start. Things are working out well for us.

2. Root Beer Floats. Always.

3.  Make the playoffs and cause some damage.

4. Quill had a slump last year towards the end of the season. Just gotta try to enjoy the time with the guys and take it one day at a time.

5. Chocolate Peanut Butter

6. Teleportation.

On 2/7/2022 at 10:34 PM, Bulduray_1 said:

PRESS CONFERENCE

1. I feel like I am doing poorly.

2. Blue Gatorade.

3. Make it past the first round of playoffs.

4. I am in a slump right now. Still cant get out of it.

5. Cookies and Cream

6. Teleportation.

1. As more and more games are being played, how is your player feeling about our start?
- Augustus is getting better and better between the pipes, he's now the 2nd most winningest goalie in the league and is only improving from there. 

2. What keeps your player hydrated while taking part in practices and games?

- Always some gatorade, with some of my hydration coming from chocolate milk, both provide excellent nutrient options.

- We're a top team to be feared with imo, we've got a steady and consistent team with some top dogs carrying us for sure. 

4. Has your player ever been in a slump? If so, how did they get out of it?
- I would say the start of the season was iffy, I accumulated most of my losses as the season began, but once we found our groove I've been pretty lights out since. 

5. Favourite ice cream flavour?
- Mint chocolate chip always. 

6. If you could choose one superpower what would it be?
- To be able to fly, I hate driving places and planes suck, so just flying everywhere on my own would be amazing 

PRESSER

1.Augustus Kennedy has been our starting goaltender for this season, how do you think he's preformed?

2.Season is about 40% of the way done, has Saskatoon lived up to it's season expectations so far?
3.Are you a Night Owl or an Early Bird?
4.A fight breaks out on the ice between your teammates and opposing players on the ice, what do you do?
5.Tea or Coffee?
6. Who has been the most surprising player on our team? Why?

@NatIng14@Dust bucket@Austin2997@NyQuil@GoldGear88@Minoulambert23@freezyeh@Abraham Lincoln@Thode@Strider@PuckyMcStick@Azorochi@Wheaties@Brodie_Landry@dylanjj37@InstantRockstar @Smitty29 @Tom Edwards @jennurse98

Edited by Bulduray_1

4 hours ago, Bulduray_1 said:

PRESSER

1.Augustus Kennedy has been our starting goaltender for this season, how do you think he's preformed? Amazing, really has helped keep us in games and give us the opportunity to win.

2.Season is about 40% of the way done, has Saskatoon lived up to it's season expectations so far? I think we’ve exceeded a few expectations, I wasn’t too sure at the start but here we are close to the top.
3.Are you a Night Owl or an Early Bird? Night owl
4.A fight breaks out on the ice between your teammates and opposing players on the ice, what do you do? I’m all in for a good tilly.
5.Tea or Coffee? Tea for afternoon and coffee for the morning.
6. Who has been the most surprising player on our team? Why? I have to say myself for me. I expected an alright second season but not slightly over a Point per Game average.

@NatIng14@Dust bucket@Austin2997@NyQuil@GoldGear88@Minoulambert23@freezyeh@Abraham Lincoln@Thode@Strider@PuckyMcStick@Azorochi@Wheaties@Brodie_Landry@dylanjj37@InstantRockstar @Smitty29 @Tom Edwards @jennurse98

6 hours ago, freezyeh said:

1.I'm very impress of what he doing this season, h'es great and we always have a chance to win when he is in the net.

2.We do a lot of good work, i'm very impress by the start of the season, but the best is to come i think.

3.Early bird

4. I will 100% go and punch all the guys I see like Brad Marchand, haha.

5.Coffee

6. I have to say me, i'm the top 5 in the best pointers of the league and i'm keep making points.

On 2/15/2022 at 10:14 PM, Bulduray_1 said:

PRESSER

1.Augustus Kennedy has been our starting goaltender for this season, how do you think he's preformed?

2.Season is about 40% of the way done, has Saskatoon lived up to it's season expectations so far?
4.A fight breaks out on the ice between your teammates and opposing players on the ice, what do you do?
5.Tea or Coffee?

1. Oh freaking great. To get us this far in the season is huge. Keep it up big fella.

2. I thing severely exceeded. We need to keep the pedal to the medal though.

3. Both. I go to sleep super late and wake up super early. Sometimes, I get less than 4 hours of sleep

4. I probably was the one who started the fight, if not, I will be the one who ends it.

5. Sorry, I am European so Tea

6. Probably, would have to say Augustus Kennedy. I mean don't get me wrong I thought he would be good. But we are almost a #1 team in our division and currently sitting #3 over all. Without him, I don't think that would have been possible.

On 2/16/2022 at 6:14 AM, Bulduray_1 said:

PRESSER

5.Tea or Coffee?

1.  Hes been very good, I dont think anyone saw this coming

2. We have crushed them!

3. Depending on work, I can be both!

4. Hype him up and talk trash to opponets

5. Both solid choices, but coffee, black

6. Dens Odens, 2 Games, 2 Goals, +4. EzClap

- Being its my player, I won't toot my own horn too much, but I have to say being behind in TPE like I am, I am incredibly blessed to be playing how I am. 

- I would say Sask has been amazing, looking at where we are and the other teams, we're fighting tooth & nail

- Night Owl always, have been since I was little really
- Leave my crease and get the frick in there, I'm on the ice all game, you best believe I'm getting involved. 
5.Tea or Coffee?

- Tea 1000% it's not even a question
- I would like to believe Minou, the guy has been lights out, top 5 in the league, can you say more? 

Presser time!

1. Minou Lambert is another standout player for our team, with 77 points, he's tied for 3rd in the whole VHL. In your opinion, how much of a contribution has he made on our dominant offense?

2. As more and more games pass, it's increasingly easier to point your finger on a playoff team - maybe even a Cup Winner. As 48 games have been played for Saskatoon, do you think this team has what it takes to go deep in the playoffs?

3. What is something that this Saskatoon team excels at that other teams struggle with?

4.What's your favorite aspect of Hockey?

5. What your player's song that gets them pumped for a big game?

6. Thoughts on the NHL season so far?

@NatIng14@Dust bucket@Austin2997@NyQuil@GoldGear88@Minoulambert23@freezyeh@Abraham Lincoln@Strider@PuckyMcStick@Azorochi@Wheaties@dylanjj37@InstantRockstar @Smitty29  @Snussu@Tom Edwards@jennurse98

Edited by Bulduray_1

2 hours ago, Bulduray_1 said:

Presser time!

1. Minou Lambert is another standout player for our team, with 77 points, he's tied for 3rd in the whole VHL. In your opinion, how much of a contribution has he made on our dominant offense?

2. As more and more games pass, it's increasingly easier to point your finger on a playoff team - maybe even a Cup Winner. As 48 games have been played for Saskatoon, do you think this team has what it takes to go deep in the playoffs?

3. What is something that this Saskatoon team excels at that other teams struggle with?

@NatIng14@Dust bucket@Austin2997@NyQuil@GoldGear88@Minoulambert23@freezyeh@Abraham Lincoln@Strider@PuckyMcStick@Azorochi@Wheaties@dylanjj37@InstantRockstar @Smitty29  @Snussu@Tom Edwards@jennurse98

1. Lambert has been quite the force this season. Without his contribution i dont think we would be here today

2. I think we have, we got good depth, good scoring and solid defense with solid goaltending

3. I havent looked around much but i think goal scoring, we have some great talent when it comes to that

4. Team, without good team chemidtry and teammates no one can succeed

5. Country Roads by John Denver

6. Its been interesting, some big games. Most importantly Leafs are doing well

13 hours ago, Bulduray_1 said:

Presser time!

1) As a new member of this team I look forward to playing with Minou, his stats are amazing thus far!

2)I do, I am very happy to be apart of this team and knowing I was traded to come here shows we are looking to make a deep run

3)Goaltending seems to be great here

4)Skating, you can just tell when someone has crisp edges and speed to their game

5)Master of Puppets- Metallica

6)As a devils fan im disappointed lol 

18 hours ago, Bulduray_1 said:

1.I think i have a very good season, but i were not able to do it without all of the boys, we are a lot too have a lot of point.

2.We are dangerous and I think we have a lot of potentiel, all of the players can get better before the ending of the season.

3.We have a very big offense, we score a lot of goals.

4.When you see the puck touching the net after your shot.

5.Wagon Wheel

6.Canadiens prepare a big comeback and I think the Lightning go for a third in a row.