Town of Salem #13

Gustav

If there are no more Mafia Killing roles left, a remaining member of the Mafia will be promoted to a Mafioso, but won't be promoted to Godfather unless an Amnesiac remembers themselves as a Godfather and dies. The Ambusher can also be promoted to a Mafioso

From the tos wiki. This makes me think there should be at least a mafioso, because ambusher would be promoted

on top of everything that happened with this whole omg or eagles thing, I was witched last night so there is a witch.

also if it were up to me, I say we kill eagles, OMG says he is lying then he gave proof that he knew who visted osens. saying hatter was one of those people and hatter confirmed? unless i read that wrong, i say that eagles seems most sus right now. sure hes claiming pensioned, then what do we have to lose if we string him up? seems we learn info about if we can trust omg or not.

3 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

on top of everything that happened with this whole omg or eagles thing, I was witched last night so there is a witch.

also if it were up to me, I say we kill eagles, OMG says he is lying then he gave proof that he knew who visted osens. saying hatter was one of those people and hatter confirmed? unless i read that wrong, i say that eagles seems most sus right now. sure hes claiming pensioned, then what do we have to lose if we string him up? seems we learn info about if we can trust omg or not.

how about the fact that I knew that coven visited you last night? I called that one correctly as well. 

1 minute ago, chatfan036 said:

how about the fact that I knew that coven visited you last night? I called that one correctly as well. 

that is a fair point but that you are poisoned just makes the cards stacked against you. you are dying either way, and this is how we get the most information today on if we can possibly trust omg or not.

vote eagles 

Just now, TheLastOlympian07 said:

that is a fair point but that you are poisoned just makes the cards stacked against you. you are dying either way, and this is how we get the most information today on if we can possibly trust omg or not.

vote eagles 

so if we don't vote me we get the following benefits:

A doctor can heal me tonight - confirms if there is a doctor, and leaves the spy alive

Even if I die tomorrow morning, I get a 2nd night of spy results which I can relay to the medium if I have one

Ok heres my deal with the whole eagles thing. He knew osens was RB'd,  and he knew tlo was coven visited. 

Thats two unrelated "guesses" he would have made. More importantly, we know he is either legit or coven now because he had a coven visit correct (could have been lucky, but pretty unlikely) and even more importantly if he was coven trying to fake, why on earth would he either a) guess there is mafia and b) randomly throw out an easily disprovable roleblock claim

25 minutes ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

*at least 1 maf killing

This could include an ambusher so we want to keep that in mind (this is as long as I am not mistaken from my experience playing)

There is a guarantee of either a Godfather or a Mafioso at all times.

2 minutes ago, chatfan036 said:

so if we don't vote me we get the following benefits:

A doctor can heal me tonight - confirms if there is a doctor, and leaves the spy alive

Even if I die tomorrow morning, I get a 2nd night of spy results which I can relay to the medium if I have one

thats relying on too much variables. I'd rather have the DR on the confirmed mayor incase a TP gets witched (or other way around) that way we have as much protection on him as possible. and the chances of us having a medium aren't very high and even then they could not be active.

i leave my vote on eagles. no hard feelings. its just there is too much variables like i said.

Just now, TheLastOlympian07 said:

thats relying on too much variables. I'd rather have the DR on the confirmed mayor incase a TP gets witched (or other way around) that way we have as much protection on him as possible. and the chances of us having a medium aren't very high and even then they could not be active.

i leave my vote on eagles. no hard feelings. its just there is too much variables like i said.

Doc can't heal mayor. Really dude, the only variables are ones that check out for eagles 

1 minute ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

the doctor can't even heal a revealed mayor my dude - I am starting to question why you are jumping on this train so much

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

Doc can't heal mayor. Really dude, the only variables are ones that check out for eagles 

doc cant heal mayor? that seems dumb, i didnt know that. carry on.

i still think its the play that makes sense right now, hes dying, may or may not have a DR, may or may not have a medium. what if we dont have both then we learn nothing and have a wasted day when we have MAF, coven AND a SK running around.

1 minute ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

doc cant heal mayor? that seems dumb, i didnt know that. carry on.

i still think its the play that makes sense right now, hes dying, may or may not have a DR, may or may not have a medium. what if we dont have both then we learn nothing and have a wasted day when we have MAF, coven AND a SK running around.

Doc can heal a poisoned person at the trade-off of not being able to protect mayor

Jesus christ, mayor just came from a run and holy moly yall are burning the whole town without me. This is a brainfuck and I don't know who to trust. Well my fellow townies, I am all you got and the truth is - I don't know damn crap about what do we do, so I am corrupt politician who is here to get his paycheck and just do some dumb choices. I think I am dragging this post too long but I just want to say OSENS2020!

4 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Unvote Eagles

Now that my brain has been given a little refresher, I do remember that there was a 3rd visitor hiding very sneakily in some bushes who blended in quite well but was unmistakably Eagles.

did gustav make an oopsies?