Vantage Point - 1.0 v 485 (Trades, trades and more trades...)

Advantage

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoy my breakdown of the following five trades from this off-season:

* DAV + MAL (Walker Trade for Picks) -- 2:56

* VAN + MOS (Exchange of 1sts) -- 15:25

* VAN + RIG (10 piece trade with 9 picks involved) -- 17:37

* MAL + RIG (Sasakamoose for Zyrok and picks) -- 24:35

* TOR + LDN (Killinger, Magnum, 1st for 3 1sts) -- 30:35

The Vantage Point will be returning on a bi-weekly basis covering topics around the league but with the VSN's focus on this off-season, I took a look at several big trades that took place.  It has been a while for me so apologies for any mishaps and delays.

NOTE: I realized after I kept referring to J.G. Giant as a Goaltender.  Apologies, I did mix him up with some of the other trades involving drafted goaltenders.  Nevertheless my thoughts on that trade are unaffected by this mistake.

Edited by Advantage

6 minutes ago, Peace said:

What in the fuck is that link; hard pass, but I do want to listen to it.

I mean zippyshare was a regular back in the day.  Looks normal to me but I hear others having some rather vulgar issues with it, so ill upload it somewhere else.

Phew found it. I heard you had a podcast on the One and a Half Aussie show but couldn't find it in the Podcast forum. Duh, you're a big shot with VSN so of course it's not a podcast, it's a VSN RADIO SHOW. Get it on spotify if you're going to do it biweekly!