Season 75 Wranglers Captains

Jubis

WRANGLERS S75 CAPTAINS 

PSX_20201116_092123.jpg.0bfa02f311f8c866e6b18a2aac64c21f.jpg

The Calgary Wranglers  took it to a vote and your new S75 captains are:

PSX_20201116_091649.jpg.abaed5401113b0e7485f560c5cfc877c.jpg

☆ CAPTAIN- LUKE THORNTON ☆

@Jtv123 Luke Thornton has made a massive impact on the Wranglers in his short time here. No player is willing to stick up for his teammates the way Thornton is. On and off the ice this guy will go to battle for his team.  He has an extremely high compete level and tries to help his teammates in any way he can. He also won the vote pretty heavily. 

♤ ASSISTANT- JACQUES LAFONTAINE ♤ @SlapshotDragon

Wranglers fan favourite,  goalie Jacques Lafontaine dawns an "A" in S75. Lafontaine is loved throughout the Calgary organization. He may wear #82 but he is #1 in our hearts. Who better to lead the Wranglers to a cup win in s75 than this beast of a goalie. 

◇ ASSISTANT- EDWIN THE ENCARNACION ◇ @Tagger

Encarnacion is a very loyal dude. He just signed a 2 year extension. Which has him playing his 6th and 7th straight seasons with Calgary. Edwin also moved from D to RW to try and help out the teams offense. He was great playing D and I know the move to forward his ceiling is as high as the sky. He will lead this team to greatness!

LET'S GO WRANGLERS ! 

13 PLAYERS, ONE COMMON GOAL

Waitttt...

Whattt!?!?!?!?!?

I did not expect this at allll. Did not even vote for myself and pretty heavily?

I'm honored to be named captain in my second season! Edwin and Jacques are great dudes that I know they got my back and are huge supporting cast for me, since day 1 Calgary players. Hope we can bring the cup together boys?

Woah! Did not see that coming!

Well, it's an honour to play alongside all of you wonderful teammates and for the wonderful city of Calgary! Can't wait to take ass and kick names! Wait...

But in all honesty, thank you for this honour. I'll be sure not to let you guys down!